এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Documentation and Communication Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Responsible to: Country Director
- Project Duration: 1 Year
- Planning and Reporting
- Coordinate with the field offices and partners for ensuring that the program is being implemented in accordance with internal and external requirements and deadlines.
- Develop a reporting schedule in line with the internal and external reporting deadline.
- Follow up with the program and finance team in as per reporting schedule.
- Process weekly, monthly, and quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports for internal and external purpose to reflect the progress as per result framework.
- Liaison with MEAL and program team to ensure the feedback on the reports in a transparent and timely way.
- Maintain a database through regular monitoring and reviewing the sources of information in collaboration with MEAL.
- Update the database on a regular basis and share the program report with the program and relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Coordinate with partners and field teams to ensure that the reports are available on time.
- Develop and carry-on capacity development initiatives for the partners and program team on quality reporting as per the needs of the donors and organizational mandate.
- Develop an all-inclusive documentation plan in consultation with the program and MEAL team.
- Undertake regular analysis and assessment in the field as per plan.
- Provides technical support to the implementing partners to produce quality and presentable reports with the timeline.
- Branding, Recording and Documentation:
- Develop visibility materials and ensuring the branding guideline of HRF to the project level.
- Ensure the recording and documentation of HRF and partners for further necessary utilization.
- Coordinate to ensure the quality photos, videos, and related media documents.
- Work closely with the program team to ensure that the project documentation, and reports are compiled, and shared within the timeframe.
- Capturing case stories/ learning sharing documents and disseminate among the stakeholders.
- Communication and Media
- Ensure effective communication with the project team, internal and external stakeholders.
- Taking on a communications role and generating visual tools to track success.
- Design and develop various types of Project materials such as- brochure, leaflets, posters, briefs, and communication folder for the stakeholders.
- Produce presentation/briefings of field level data/information for the different visits made by HRF, relevant Govt. officials and other stakeholders.
- Produce required media briefs, documents, news, and press release and publicize in the local and nationals print and electronic media.
- Coordination and Networking:
- Maintain effective communication, coordination, and collaboration with GoB/NGOs officials like RRRC Office, CiC, Site Management, Related Cluster/Sectors, DC/UNO office, relevant government departments.
- Work closely and maintain professional relationship with the GO/NGO service providers,
- Participate in different meetings, training workshops organized by GoB, UN agencies, NGOs, Sectors, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain effective coordination and communication with Partners Organization.
- Participate in regular staff meetings (Weekly, Monthly and need base).
- Ensure good relations with project teams and other relevant stakeholders in the project locations.
- Accountability and Safeguarding:
- Represent the organization to key stakeholders and provide them with information about project objectives, risks, constraints, and progress.
- Support the development and implementation of the organizational Gender, Age Marker, and safeguarding Issues.
- Maintain gender-sensitive approach in all stages of programme implementation.
- Maintain programmatic sensitivity to cultural norms of Rohingya and Host society.
- Ensure active consultation and engagement with beneficiary communities and community leaders.
- Integrate protection safeguarding measures throughout programme design.
- Any Other
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
- A Master’s level degree preferably in development, business, disaster management, marketing, information & communication, and English.
- Educational qualification and discipline will be relaxed for qualified candidates having a wide length of experience in emergency.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in report writing, communication and documentation.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in capturing the most significant cases and case studies.
- Previous experience in writing donor reports
- Knowledge on donor compliance, organizational mandate, and result framework
- Experience in data collection particularly interview, FGD and KII
- Experience in working with partners and various stakeholders.
- Experience in working in the humanitarian settings particularly in the refugee context.
- Knowledge on sensitivity issues such as challenges and obstacles on working with women, girls, children and in a conflict situation.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 18 May 2021 07:50:32 GMT