এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: DRR Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Under the supervision of the DRR Supervisor, the Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Officer is in charge to create awareness of disaster risk reduction activities defined in the project proposal.
- Affectation: Teknaf, Bangladesh
- Possible Start of the activities: ASAP
- ORG CHART POSITION (Reporting and Functional Relationships)
- Line Manager: DRR Supervisor.
- Evaluation / Diagnostic
- Support in setting up criteria for selecting beneficiaries
- Identify target groups through the communities (women, vulnerable…)
- Collect accurate data’s at the community level
- Assist in conducting baseline / KAP survey
- Report any emerging needs to their line manager
- Participate in settling committees or any other community association
- Communication / Representation
- Mobilize the targeted communities and create awareness about the program activities
- Listen to complains from the different groups of the communities
- Mitigate problem between communities when it arises and inform his/her line managers
- Analyze actions to be done to avoid any security accident at community level
- Give support for all Solidarités International activities for community mobilization and communication with local authorities, site and village leaders
- Implementation and Operational Monitoring
- Implement the activities at community level: CRA & RRAP conduction, regular meeting with DMCs, mass awareness activities, mobilization for training & preparedness measures,
- Monitor the implemented activities at household, community and institution level
- Ensure the sensitization and orientation of the target group
- Using Solidarités resources
- Sending messages determined by the Solidarités International official in charge of operations
- Adapting methods to the different populations
- Assist in conducting end-line and KAP survey to control progress of program and efficiency of activities
- Apply safety & security procedures in field operations
- Share with his/her line manager and / or the Program Manager every information about security, activities, logistics or administrative issues occurred at field level
- Collaborate with the administration and local authorities
- Participate in the preparation of the regular program reports
- Participate to the general program meetings (weekly, monthly…)
- Communicate verbally about any important issue in internal staff meetings
- Keep files and reports archived at the Solidarités offices accessible to his/her line manager.
- Diploma/Graduate/Honors in DRM management/Environmental Science/Engineering/Others
- At least 4 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Personal abilities:
- Organize technical trainings to beneficiaries in collaboration with the livestock supervisor
- Provide necessary technical support to the selected beneficiaries
- Ensure a good coordination and communication with other teams of the project
- Assist in creating groups/committees, training and monitoring them
- Mitigate problems between communities when it arises and inform his/her line managers
- Technical competences:
- 4 years working experience in NGO/INGO/Other organization at same level
- Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Language proficiency : English and Bengali skills are required for writing, typing and speaking. Ability to speak the Chittagonian dialect is an added value
- Working experience with local community and local government.
- Experienced with CBDRR model and familier with SoD
- Work experiences in CRA & RRAP conduction, Disaster Sensitization activities, training & preparedness measures preferred.
- Skills on mitigation scheme implementation/CBT
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
- 45,700 BDT (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other benefits as per HR policy of SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL.
Expected salary: 45700 per month
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 05:40:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!