এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: DRR Supervisor
Job description: Job Context
Under the supervision of the Program Manager of FSL-DRR program, the Disaster Risk Reduction Supervisor will carry out and oversee the Planned activities of disaster management and supervise the operational DRR team of GRAUS for ensuring that Solidarites International technical recommendations and procedures are followed.
- Setting up the activities /control and supervision
- Develop a weekly activities plan, approved by his/her line Program Manager, in order to achieve the disaster risk reduction activities defined in the project proposal.
- Ensure that within weekly activities plan, next aspects are included:
- Plan human resources needs (daily workers, workers…)
- Plan tool and material needs (request from stock)
- Anticipate administrative issues (requests in advance)
- Anticipate logistics issues (transport, communication means…)
- Report back any problems and constraints encountered during the course of the activities and suggest operational solutions.
- Organize and carry out, with his/her team, tasks assigned by his/her line Program Manager
- Supervise and monitor each stage of activity. Ensure that standards and instructions given by his/her line Program Manager, as well as Solidarités procedures, are followed
- Respect schedules and deadlines agreed upon with his/her line Program Manager
- Project relevance, quality and design
- Coordinate with the line Program Manager and relevant project staff in preparing annual detailed work plans to achieve the disaster risk reduction activities and ensure complementarity with other local interventions.
- Participate in the monitoring of the implementation of DRR activities, identify gaps, issues and risks and assist in addressing these as necessary.
- Implement the DDR activities defined in the project proposal and as per priorities defined by the line Program Manager
- Finalize DRR mitigation schemes, design, estimate and ensure all formalities as of the guidance of cash for work for implementation with coordination GOB , NGO and partners.
- Follow up and ensure quality of the program implementation and prepare scheme completion report with certification of local authorities.
- Participate in the capacity development support to the WDMC’S, Union Disaster Management Committees, risk awareness campaigns and support in the development of Upazila CRA & RRAPs
- Link with line department, Upazila Project Implementation Officer & Upazila Administration, Union Representatives and other agencies undertaking DRR activities for possible collaboration upon program manager request
- Considering criteria for scheme selection, CFW beneficiary selection and full fill all steps as of SOP forCFW
- PNGO Staff/ UDMC/ WDMC members capacity development on DRR
- Logistics and Administration
- When recruiting daily workers, follow procedures and directives outlined by his/her line Program Manager and the administrative service
- Participate in building methodologies and strengthen the program teams’ DRR capacities
- Track usage with monitoring tools provided and Enforce safety procedures.
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed by members of his/her team.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of material delivered to working villages.
- Ensure the receipt and storage of material and equipment necessary for his/her work to be carried out on villages.
- Reporting / communication
- Take part in weekly program meetings and clusters on request
- Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/her line Program Manager
- Draw up and submit a weekly task report (which should include progress made by the team) to his/her line Program manager.
- Take part in the drafting of the monthly program pack
- Establish and maintain good relations with local participants and communities (populations) in the operational fields.
- Listen to the populations and local participants in the field and report to his/her Program manager any non-technical or safety-related issues which could affect the activities or safety of Solidarités International teams.
- Strengthen the communication & knowledge-flow linkages between the field and his/her line Program manager.
- Work at office
- B.Sc/ Diploma Engineer
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
At least 3 years NGO experience
- Atleast 3 years working experience in NGO/INGO/Other organization at same level
- Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Language proficiency : English and Bengali skills are required for writing, typing and speaking.
- Working experience with report writing, stakeholder management, team management.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monthly Basic Salary BDT 33,000 with Other allowances and benefits as per ISR of Solidarités International.Possible.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other allowances 25,700 will be added with basic salary
- 3% monthly seniority allowance will be added to the employee salary for every full year completed under his Contract
Location: Ali Kadam, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 05:22:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!