চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Duty Manager
Job description: Job Context
The Duty Manager will be responsible to ensure that all operational activities including interdepartmental coordination of the hospital are running smoothly.
- Perform regular and spot-check of all service care units and to maintain high quality standards through routine visits to every ward and floor.
- Enquire about all the security staff as well as other hospital staff to make sure that all the stations are ready to serve patients and to provide support to the doctors on duty
- Address all major hand-over issues received from the day time in-charge which may need to be resolved at night and holidays
- Address any patient’s request, requirement, complaints etc. Monitor and ensure that all the complaints are resolved in appropriate manner
- Record all the incidences that require attention of the management and submit those through Duty Manager’s Report (DMR)
- Attend all urgent calls from the emergency, intensive care unit (ICU) or wards by providing necessary support for both the internal and external customers
- Make sure that the staff support facilities are available in good order, such as cafeteria food, transport availabilities at night
- Provide logistic and administrative support to medical staff, On-duty Nursing Administrator and Emergency services as and when required
- Keep on-call Senior Leader posted about any major untoward event and seek their advice and support with any uncertainties regarding a decision or course of action
- Streamline all activities from admission to in-patient care, as well as bill payment to discharge of the patients
- Co-ordinate with house keeping, maintenance, nurses, duty doctors, consultants, medical services and other concerned departments in attending the patients’ need
- Monitor the activities of the Customer Care Officer and to provide necessary instruction, counseling etc.
- Maintain official formalities of MLC/MLC expired patients
- Counsel the attendants of expired patients regarding death protocol and dispose of the dead body
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: good communication skill
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
healthcare, Hospital, Medical College and Hospital
- As per hospital policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per hospital policy
Job date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 03:34:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!