এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Dy. General Manager/ Asst. General Manager – Import & Foreign Exchange
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge about Foreign Trade procedure mainly for Import.
- Candidates must have experience on all kinds of import related works in the commercial department.
- Dealing and processing of all kinds correspondence and documents for the import.
- Must have adequate knowledge about import trading, communication and documentation with foreign exporter.
- Ensure all commercial activities (e.g. confirm PI, L/C amendment, correction of L/C terms and conditions according to Bangladesh Bank rules & regulations, shipment conditions, negotiation with parties, payment activities etc.) through overseas over phone and e-mail.
- Ensure proper & timely LC opening as per the set policy of the company
- Regularly monitoring & tracking various stages of all imports.
- Maintain proper liaison with concerned agencies, trade bodies, banks, Customs Authority, shipping line, C&F agents, transport agents, insurance companies, VAT department, production department etc.
- Follow up and maintain commercial reports related to Import activities and submit those to management as per requirement.
- Preparation of eTender / manual Tender related works, Perform tender related sales activities and negotiate sales price in consultations with superior for bidding tender to confirm order.
- Ensure participation in eTender/manual Tender with internal and external products in the organization of Govt.,Non govt., Autonomous Bodies, NGO, private sector etc.
- Others as required by Company.
- Master/ MBA from a reputed University with good academic track record, Ex-Banker with experience on Foreign Exchange Department are preferable.
- At least 7 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Commercial department out of which 3 years in similar level position in reputed import oriented manufacturing Industries.
- Should have effective business relationship with Bangladesh Bank, Commerce Ministry & different government bodies for performing jobs effectively.
- Should possess very good Knowledge of International and Local laws regarding Import to & Bangladesh
- Should have proven leadership & coordination skills
- Excellent English Communication Skills both written & oral form.
- Sincere, dedicated, hardworking & result oriented.
- Excellent computer skills (specially in MS Office, internet uses)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Job date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:07:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!