এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Economic and Market Development Officer
Job description: Job Context
The Economic and Market Development Officer will facilitate and implement market systems related activities of the project through the bridge phase to sustainably foster linkage between national level based lead firms and Upazila and Union based MSMEs. The position holder shall lead assessments and activities selection and planning to implementation, providing recommendations to Nobo Jatra in scaling up. The position holder will also be a member of the NJP Economic Development team working closely with Winrock International. He/she shall be expected to contribute to analytical thinking innovative approaches, and will facilitate integration of market systems activities within NJP operations.
- Facilitate capacity building for Village Savings and Loans Associations including leading some of the trainings.
- Facilitate market linkages between high performing VSLAs with formal financial institutions.
- Facilitate the capacity building of the Village Agent and the scaling up of the model across NJP operational areas.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the Village Agent using performance bench mark monitoring tool to improve functionality and service delivery.
- Coordinate and collaborate with key GoB departments to ensure sustainable service delivery to support to NJP supported actors.
- Facilitate the piloting of DreamSave digital financial savings management app with NJP supported VSLAS.
- Facilitate technical guidance and strategic leadership to NJP supported private sector actors. And this shall include but not limited to agent/community sales agents and small entrepreneurs and build their capacity on demand creation and door-to-door sales.
- Facilitate market assessments for the extreme poor and poor producers in the target communities, map and profile market actors, facilitate competency gap analysis of market actors and facilitate an enabling environment for the private sector.
- Facilitate partnership activities with Livestock company (Renata limited) to strengthen livestock market system activities that include fostering partnerships with community animal health service providers, enhance market linkages with livestock farmers.
- Facilitate the practice and adoption of improved animal health management practices.
- Facilitate partnership with ACI limited to develop last mile agent development towards establishing hygiene and sanitary product supply chain and delivering SBCC massages to the VSLA members and community groups.
- Facilitate partnership with SMC to establish functional model of GSM towards establishing health and sanitation product supply chain and delivering SBCC massages to PLW, adolescent, eligible mothers and community groups. Facilitate linkage between village/community sales agents and entrepreneurs with private sectors and other potential partners.
- Facilitate Reverse Osmosis Water Management Committees practice and adopt improved business management skills, design outreach campaigns for water market development, water sales tracking and analysis for business growth.
- Facilitate youth entrepreneur and youth club to establish youth information services at remote community level to make available the technical training, apprenticeship, communication and job searching and placement information.
- Monitor the progress of field level activities, provide regular updates to the senior management team, and lead partner to deliver high quality and measurable outcomes.
- Coordinate with partners, Field office Manager and develop an in-depth understanding of the activities, support needs and strengths of each partner with regards their respective implementation.
- Prepare and submit accomplishment reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Conduct case studies and operations research, and document lessons learned and best practices for wider sharing.
- Ensure high standard of stewardship in resource allocation, utilization and management in compliance with WV and donor financial policies and procedures.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters’ Degree in agricultural disciplines/ Development studies/MBA along with professional background in Market development and livelihoods.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Knowledge of poverty dynamics, issues and contributing factors market system development, ultra-poor graduation/livelihood programing.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of resources and tools of market development and livelihood programing.
- Proficiency in computer literacy and online tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated inter-personal and negotiation skills.
- Good time management skill and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Have a clear understanding of working relationship with USAID private sector engagement guidelines
- Practicing innovation/creativity and achieving quality results and service.
- Motorcycle riding license
- At least 5 years of experience in market development and livelihood program implementation in a complex, international organization preferably in NGO context.
- Experience in developing and implementing standard monitoring, supervision and follow-up tools.
- USAID funded programs preferably Feed the Future and Food for Peace
- Partner NGO management
- This position is a field based position and successful candidate will be expected to ensure 100% compliance with WV Core values, all policies as required, and child protection policy.
Khulna (Dacope, Koyra), Satkhira (Kaliganj, Shyamnagar)
- Salary is fixed as per organizational structure and policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure and policy.
Job date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 03:43:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!