এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Education Officer (Skills Development)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
Overall purposes of the role: The Education Officer (Skills Development) will work closely with the Education Programme Manager and Capacity Building Coordinator on the skills development training and host community intervention of a new project. The tasks will include the identification of skills of youth in the refugee community as well as the needs of the labour market. In the host community the needs of the existing government structures will be discussed and the intervention designed based on the needs. Additionally, the Education Officer will support the capacity building of other education sector partners. S/he will also build linkages with the other stakeholders.
- Postgraduate in education or related field
- Only females are allowed to apply
- A minimum 2 years of experience in the field of vocational training required.
- Good understanding of the Rohingya response and previous experience working with a NGO required;
- Experience in conducting trainings and building capacity of implementing partners and government entities required.
- Strong management skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Experience implementing activities for women and girls as well as youth programming preferred.
- Clear understanding of gender, human rights, issues surrounding violence against women and girls.
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for beneficiaries.
- Positive and professional attitude, strong problem-solving skills to address gaps and challenges.
- Strong ability to organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, listening and observation skills, including ability to create trust, support, respect and interact with women of all ages, background and diversity.
- Experience in writing brief narrative reports.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Fluency in Bengali and English required.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 07:45:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!