Job title: Emergency In-Charge (Clinical)
Job description: Job Context
An In-Charge Emergency is an appropriately qualified and registered medical professional with knowledge and skills to provide personal, family and community orientated comprehensive primary care medical services to individuals. As part of the general practice team he/she is responsible for providing patient-centered, culturally appropriate, and individual holistic care to a defined population.
- Experience in the acute presentation of common medical and surgical conditions including altered consciousness and trauma.
- Understanding of the initial management of a patient’s presenting complaint as part of their overall management.
- Familiar with agreed protocols for the management of emergencies.
- With adequate supervision, have performed common procedures for the management of acute conditions.
- Developed an appreciation of which patients and types of conditions require hospital admission versus those which may best be managed within an outpatient, community and other ambulatory settings.
- Developed an appreciation of the range of outpatient and community care facilities.
- The completion of documentation required for the medical component of admission of ED patient.
- The completion of the Emergency Department medical record for each patient.
- The completion of documentation required for the medical component of admission of patient.
- Liaison with Nursing Staff and the Supervising during the admission of a patient.
- To ensure adequate and appropriate records are maintained of the medical care provided to each patient including the provision of documentation to facilitate their post-discharge care and the provision of data on the episode of care to Department Human Services.
- Participate in quality improvement activities and regularly review own work practices to ensure continuous improvement in meeting customer expectations and requirements
- Work at office
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with patients and health professionals
- Ability to use scientific knowledge to solve problem
- Effective management skills
- Candidate should be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Should have good command on English & Bangla with good speaking and writing skill
- 5-6 years’ experience in relevant discipline particularly in hospital setting.
- Should be enthusiastic, pro-active, dedicated, punctual and hard working
- Should have good interpersonal & presentation skills
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company policy
Location: Narayanganj, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 07:51:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!