ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Employee Services Executive
Company: British American Tobacco
Job description: To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT BANGLADESH IS LOOKING FOR A EMPLOYEE SERVICES EXECUTIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry Level
FUNCTION: Human Resources – Employee Services Executive
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role significantly contributes to overall organization’s strategic goals by ensuring employee welfare and driving operational efficiency while extending support to Manufacturing & IR team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ensuring general employee welfare through engaging with shop floor employees and regular shop floor visit
- Ensuring on time in full completion of impactful engagement events throughout the year through engaging with management, CBA and shop floor stakeholders
- Engaging with CBA regarding employee engagement, facilities and health issues
- Ensuring all occupational health and safety measures are maintained ensuring EHS and OHS policies. Ensuring 100% completion of all the medical tests according to OHS policy
- Driving operational efficiency and ensuring smooth operation of 24/7 running the canteen
- Planning, maintaining and executing all activities within approved budget and engaging with Finance accordingly
- Extending support to Manufacturing/ IR team in critical change management and other projects within the scope of welfare, canteen, dispensary
- Assist in execution and contract management with the essential suppliers and service providers in the scope
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A graduate from any reputed university
- 2/3 years’ experience in a FMCG or a similar dynamic operating environment
- A good understanding and knowledge of HR support/ services and systems
- A basic understanding of the functional areas e.g. procurement, finance, legal
- An ability to work independently with all levels of staff within the company and external parties
- Rational decision making and problem-solving ability would be an advantage
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our purpose of crafting A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Belonging, achieving, together
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Job date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:48:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!