চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Engineer/ Assistant Engineer (Civil), BIEZL, Chattogram
Job description: Job Context
If you`re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at Bashundhara Group where your contributions will always be valued. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Engineer/ Assistant Engineer (Civil), for Bashundhara Industrial Economic Zone Ltd., Mirsharai, Chattogram.
- Study the structural, architectural & other design/drawing pertinent of the project and prepare work schedule in line with the total project schedule and execute construction works accordingly.
- Check and assist the supervisor in ensuring that all logistic supports i.e. materials including in-house supplies, drawings, designs, detailing etc. are available at site.
- Prepare engineering documents according to the developed construction specifications, plans, and schedules by the supervisor
- Check bills of the contractors & facilitate timely payment.
- Assist the supervisor in ensuring overall safety and security of man and materials, equipment and other assets of the company allotted for the project.
- Maintain liaison with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Any other task assigned as and when required.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from any reputed Institute. (in case of B.Sc. experience may be relaxed for Two years.)
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 08 -10 years of hands on experience at large scale projects in industrial construction.
- Experience in construction of Steel Industry or Chemical Industry will be given preference.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Single accommodation at plant and others benefits as per company policy.
Job date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 01:01:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!