খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Entrepreneur Development Program (EDP) Trainer
Job description: Job Context
TMSS is a National Level NGO in Bangladesh. The objects of TMSS are focused on a clear vision to alleviate poverty through job creation and integrated community development, embarked upon a dedicated mission to work for the economic and social empowerment of women and youth and thus of society by creating enterprises and jobs. As a part of this, TMSS has signed an agreement with ESSILOR SOCIAL IMPACT (usual name vision For Life) for the project named MetLife Foundation & TMSS-Skill Training in vision care in Bangladesh. TMSS invites applications for the following positions from Bangladeshi citizens for smoothly implement the project.
To prepare plan and to deliver the Entrepreneur development program module/course content to the students for ensuring the learning objectives. To assists the students in planning outlet layout, branding and inauguration and mobilization plan laid out for each center for ensuring the achievement of operational targets (as a second man) in terms of quantity and quality.
- Masters in any stream from any recognized university, preferable MBA in Marketing.
- Age at most 40 years
- Must have minimum 2-3 years’ experience as an Entrepreneur Development Program trainer/manager. Should have knowledge on entrepreneurship training & learning training.
- Additional Experience: Should have valid driving license for Motorcycle.
- N.B: • Computer literacy: Knowledge in application software, e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft power point is required.
- • Applicants will get priority in Jashore, Khulna, Cumilla and Chattogram Areas.
- Consolidate 35,500/- (Per month)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other facilities will be provided as per the rules of the project.
Location: Chittagong – Khulna
Job date: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 02:49:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!