এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive Assistant to the Country Director
Job description: Job Context
- MAF Bangladesh is a registered NGO that uses an amphibious aircraft to help aid agencies reach and serve the most vulnerable people in remote areas of Bangladesh.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to the Country Director. In this position, The Executive Assistant will provide broad administrative support to the Country Director, helping to ensure a smooth, efficient and well-organized office is maintained. The Executive Assistant will also provide support to the Country Director with special projects and HR support.
- Terms: Full time position based in Dhaka.
- Provide Executive Assistant support to the Country Director by:
- Assisting the Country Director in all day to day matters affecting the function of the organisation;
- Performing varied, sometimes complex, office administration duties;
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and distributing as required;
- Acting as lead co-ordinator to plan events or conferences;
- Researching for special projects; preparing draft reports; providing recommendations;
- Manages a variety of special projects for the Country Director;
- Drafting, editing and overseeing the production of publications, graphics, presentations;
- Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic document file system;
- Ensuring proper storage and archiving of documents, paper and electronic;
- Responding to MAF International support office requests for routine information;
- Receiving and directing enquires, as appropriate.
- Translating correspondence and documents from Bangla to English and vice versa.
- Provide HR support to the Country Director by:
- Planning and arranging regular events such as staff welcome, farewells, and celebrations as needed;
- Drafting job descriptions, as needed;
- Managing the advertisement and posting of job vacancies;
- Arranging initial interviews and assessments, as needed;
- Managing staff personnel folders; ensuring all forms are compete and up to date;
- Promoting local staff development;
- Receiving HR related concerns from staff
- A bachelor’s degree from a government recognised
- At least 1 year(s)
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Language skills: Good language skills in Bangla and English
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 05:57:28 GMT