এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive Assistant
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Maintain Executive Directors’ agenda and assist in communication planning appointments, board meetings, events, calendar & Conferences etc.
- Effectively handle travel plans & arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure, maintain records & confidentiality strictly
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Prepare presentations, research paper filing reports as assigned.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases and internal communication
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations), appointment, meeting
- Attend secretarial services in a updated and smart way
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Bangla
- Prepare virtual meeting, social media events and internet Research Report.
- Masters in Social Science/Equivalent from any recognized University/Institutions with good academic record.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- 3 to 5 year(s) experience in the development field and Secretarial Services.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like computer, printers and fax machines, proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and keep relevant people informed regarding duties & deliverables
- Training on Secretarial Course
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-tasking
- Bachelor degree; additional qualification acted as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication, listening and action taking skill
- Experiences as Secretarial Assistant in national/international NGO or renowned organization.
- Good Interpersonal Communication & relationship building.
Job date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 05:26:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!