চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive – CAD, Pattern & Marker
Job description: Job Context
For our knit Division is looking for a potential candidate as CAD Expert. Candidates should have good experience in knit products.
- Responsible for Knit garments pattern & marking related job
- Responsible for grading using original specs
- Patterns accuracy ensuring and record-keeping besides amendment if required
- Measurement evaluation of the samples and readying specs for the same
- Monitoring of fit, measurements, and workmanship according to the customer requirements from the photo (development sample) to the top sample
- Provide instructions to factories on pattern making and grading
- Providing specs, type of construction & necessary comments in accordance with buyer instructions
- Checking the graded pattern with the grade rules.
- Cost minimization by achieving optimum efficiency of GTR software and making a hundred percent accurate markers at best.
- To check sample quality (styling, measurement, dummy fitting, etc.), and all technical aspects fully comply with the buyer’s requirements.
- A review & can understand buyer comments on Pattern & Sample and ensure necessary correction as required by the buyer.
- To communicate with merchandiser and factory production staff.
- Should able to prepare, develop Patterns independently.
- Must know 100% accurate pattern grading and correction as per production report.
- Must know how to draw, plot accurately and correctly in order to avoid error and save fabric consumption.
- Communicate with the product development team to make the product feasible for production and at the same time meeting customers’ demands.
- Provide technical advice and support to merchandisers and the production team.
- Able to clarify any technical issues to avoid sample rejection.
- Review sample and pattern based on customer standard through PDF file.
- Able to understand the buyer’s comments and review as per comments for any kind of sample/ product.
- Position related to any other job as assigned by management
- Work at office
- Graduation or Equivalent Degree.
- Training/Trade Course: GTR
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must be experienced in Making patterns through GTR / GERBER/ LECTRA Software.
- Previous experience as a Pattern Maker.
- Proficient with computer drafting software including CAD.
- Must have experience in MS Word & Excel
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Knit garments
- Experienced in a similar position in a Knit manufacturing factory
- should have strong knowledge of manual and CAD pattern making, grading, and shrinkage
- Should have in-depth knowledge of all aspects of pattern & marking
- Able to communicate in written & spoken in English
- Should have Creativity, Initiative, and & analytical thinking ability
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.