চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive Chef (Indian)
Job description: Job Context
The incumbent should have supervisory knowledge of the Multi-cuisine kitchen.
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
- Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
- Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
- Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
- Diploma in Hotel Management, will get preference more experience will beget more preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 32 to 45 years
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in a reported restaurant before.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Hotel & Restaurant.
- Ability to work in a team with a strong focus on results.
- Excellent interpersonal relations.
- Verbal communication has to be good.
- Smart, Flexibility, Adaptability.
- Must be a team player, and have to have a good communication rapport with the kitchen and the service staff of the restaurant.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Job date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 08:49:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!