ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a tech-savvy Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Executive with a background in Sales/Digital Sales, E-commerce, Marketing or Business. The person in this role has an eye for what will appeal to customers and uses an innovate approach to increase customer traffic. As the Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Executive, knowing how to organize and interpret data is key.
- Plan to achieve online sales target and meet the campaign’s ROI.
- Plan and execute new customer acquisition both from social media and website.
- Manage all online activity about traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, and reporting.
- Develop and implement E-commerce strategy to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website/mobile Apps speed and modification.
- Work with the marketing team and manage digital marketers to improve quality and
- traffic acquisition
- Re-Plat forming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable.
- Research market to discover new trends and technologies to improve website/mobile
- App performance
- Analyze various data to deliver data-driven strategies to deliver top performance and
- achieve KPIs
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display,
- affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop a content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages
- Report on performance.
- Answer all queries in Social media platform.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
At least 3 years of experience in managing Ecommerce lead role., Digital Marketing (Social Media Marketing), ecommerce marketplace or Marketing com.
- Age 28 to 37 years
- Experience in managing marketing and tech teams.Experience in developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis.
- Strong marketing and tech background.
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver,
- and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as SEO, Social Media Display, and affiliate
- marketing channels.
- Knowledge of Attribution modeling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion
- management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis, and reporting tools.
- Graduation level Marketing or any related field
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 04:48:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!