খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive, Engineering Service (Medical Equipment)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Supports service team by installing, testing, calibrating and repairing biomedical equipment; training users; maintaining safe operations.
- Install new equipment by conducting tests, ensuring adherence to codes and making modifications.
- Installs new equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating and testing performance.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests and troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions.
- Calls for special equipment service, evaluates service contracts and maintains equipment inventories.
- Work with experienced field engineers on basic troubleshooting and service repair needs on designated equipment.
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
- Learn to effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Partner with the customer and recommend value-added services that will help the customer run their business more efficiently.
- Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations, instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment and answering questions.
- Evaluates proposed equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
- Improves equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction, conferring with equipment users, developing modifications, and collaborating with manufacturers.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner, ordering repair parts, and managing cycle times.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests, recommending and complying with procedures, training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel and complying with codes.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Elecrtrical, Mechanical, Biomedical Engg, Master of Science (MSc) in EEE, ME, BME, Diploma in Engineering in Electrical, Biomedical Engg
- A Bachelor’s degree is a basic requirement for applying for the job is of electrical/biomedical engineering; Biomedical engineers have a background in an engineering specialty, like electrical or mechanical engineering, in addition to biomedical training are preferable. Diploma engineers with related experience can also apply.
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Biomedical, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Age 22 to 35 years
- To be successful as for this designation, you must both be analytical and detail-oriented, and strong in biology and chemistry. Strong math, science, and technology skills are also critical to a successful career in biomedical/Electrical/Mechanical engineering.
Chattogram, Dhaka, Khulna
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh – Khulna
Job date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 06:02:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!