চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive (Environment & Chemical Management)
Job description: Job Context
- Job Location: KEPZ, Chittagong
- Establish & maintain formal environmental management system.
- Regular monitoring of all environmental issues complying with national/international laws & buyer’s requirement.
- Prepare and implement complete Guide line about chemical handling procedure.
- To ensure the safety of all chemical process & try to mitigate the hazardous impact of chemical to environment as less as possible.
- Collect MSDS, TDS, RSL compliance certificate of all chemicals using in site from suppliers & ensured they comply with requirement.
- Ensure facility is in compliance with environmental regulation & permits.
- Conducting regular internal audit regarding all environmental issue (temperature, noise, air pollution, water & energy consumption) and chemical management in factory and take necessity steps to recover the audit findings.
- To face all types of Environment, Chemical and Energy Audits and to prepare required corrective action for different audit findings related to Environment, Chemical and Energy Management.
- Arrange training related to environmental awareness & reduction of hazardous impact of chemicals for increasing awareness among the employees.
- To develop SOP, Policy, Procedure, Preparation for Chemical & Environment Management Operation.
- Keeping & maintain the all records of MSDS/ RSL/ MRSL etc. from various customers’.
- To work through customer’s code of conduct relate to EHS & OHS issue(s) and Communicate with customer to fulfill their requirements.
- Maintain the Documents/Process of Certifications of Chemicals and communicate with DoE and responsible to DoE license.
- Working with Higg Index, Oeko-Tex Certification
- Maintain various compliance issues as a member of internal compliance audit team.
- Any others task assigned by management.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Master of Science (M.Sc)
- At least 5 year(s)
- Skills Required: Chemical, Health Safety and Environment
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Chemical, Environmental Compliance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments Accessories, Textiles.
- Must have basic computer skill, Ms Word, Ms Excel, E mail etc.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken, written & read in English and Bangla.
- Honest & sincere.
- Well groomed, team worker, courteous and friendly with an outgoing “Genuine Care” attitude.
- Positive professional attitude & self-motivated.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Transport facilities.
- Mobile Bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- PF facilities (After confirmation).
- Free lunch & Morning breakfast facilities.
- Yearly Two festival bonuses (After confirmation).
- As per Company rules & BEPZA rules & regulation.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.