ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive (HR & Admin)
Job description: Job Context
We, Veritas Technologies LTD. looking for a dynamic, energetic and analytic candidate for the position of Manager (HR & Admin) who will be tasked with oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions. The HR & Admin will provide strategic guidance on HR to the office.
- Develop, implement and manage staff performance and professional development plan that aligns with Veritas Technologies LTD. mission, vision and objectives and drives high performance.
- Creating and periodically reviewing the HR policy and processes of the organizations and recommending suitable modifications;
- Effective handling of employee grievance and responsible for all statutory compliances under Labour Law
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members that include daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Organize employee training programs as per training need;
- Conduct manpower planning and forecast in line with business growth;
- Monitor the guard and intelligence so that nobody can be corrupted.
- Any other task required or assign by Management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, or Business Administration with a focus in HR, organizational behavior, or management; or any other relevant subject, Master’s degree preferred
- Master’s Degree in any discipline with HR management are preferable.
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- English & Hindi language is Essential
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Office Management
- Good communication (written/verbal) & presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, technical & leadership ability and work as a strategic thinker.
- Should have sound knowledge on labor Law and Compliance.
- Should have sound knowledge of General HR, HR Operations, HR Policy
- Proven experience as HR & Admin Manager.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- All facilities as per company policy
Job date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 07:34:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!