ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive – HR (Retail Fashion Brand – Sailor)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Assist in Recruitment & Selection for corporate & outlets employees.
- Preparing recruitment requisition form (RRF) as per HRP.
- Seek potential candidate from different sources & ensure right placement at right time
- Prepare yearly training & development needs (TNA) within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with concerned Managers and HR Department
- Prepare yearly training budget plan. Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets.
- Prepare & arrange oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions and lectures, hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos & presentation
- Conduct effective induction programs for new employees
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training
- Plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development program
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Maintains safe & healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations
- Maintain standard report & keep track of training.
- BBA/MBA in HRM or Bachelors Degree in Public Relations from any well reputed university.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General Administration, Organizational Development, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development
- Age 25 to 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) & presentation skills as facilitator of Training.
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
- Self-driven to work under pressure and self-motivated to take new initiatives.
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and good team work.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- The applicant should have at least 2 years work experience in Organization Development, Recruitment & Selection, Facilitation and co ordination of Training
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus
- Group Health & Life Insurance.
Job date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 08:47:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!