এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive – Human Resources
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Ensure employee productivity of the plant by providing necessary motivation, counseling and continuous monitoring the workers’ movement.
- Ensure worker availability for smooth running of the factory.
- Update employee leave status, ensure daily attendance and look after the over time of the workers.
- Ensure timely disbursement of salary and over time of all workers at the plant.
- Maintain and update HR related records and documents of all staff and workers in an efficient, timely, orderly and confidential manner.
- Assist in developing and implementing human resource plans and personnel management policies in consultation with HR Manager.
- Initiate disciplinary procedure as and when required.
- Initiate overall security & safety matters including carrying out security operations, organizing regular fire training and update all the documents, equipments accordingly.
- Monitor proper use of office stationeries, equipments and house keeping in the plant.
- Arrange workers training session, workshop and other activities with the help of concerned department heads.
- Ensure proper medical treatment of the workers through medical assistant.
- Maintain correct and timely liaison with head office and plant management.
- Work at office
- At least Graduation from a reputed university. PGDHRM will be an added advantage.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory HR Administration, General HR * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Manufacturing (FMCG), NGO, Pharmaceuticals
- Age 23 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proficient in HR & Admin related matters.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people including the workers.
- Good writing skills.
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines.
- Expert user of MS-Office and numerically inclined.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Savar, Dhaka
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:03:49 GMT