চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive – Media Relations
Job description: Job Context
We are seeking some talented and aspiring candidates who would join our Media, Communications & Public Relations team for meaningful contribution in our university`s goals.
- Ensuring efficient and smooth public relation.
- Planning media/public relations programs, including the preparation of cost budgets.
- Identifying main client groups and audiences and determining the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
- Ensuring maximum media coverage of the university;
- Writing impressive and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits and web pages.
- Managing special events in order to gain public attention.
- Drafting speeches for university officials, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Evaluating advertising and promotional programs including media monitoring for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with local, national and international media representatives.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Producing films and other video products, regulate their distribution, and operate film library.
- Developing and implementing communication strategies, and advise management on communication issues and strategies.
- Responding to enquiries from the public, media and other organizations.
- Arranging interviews with journalists, preparing and distributing news releases, and make statements to the media;
- Writing, editing and arranging production of newsletters, in-house magazines, brochures, annual reports, corporate profile etc.;
- Helping Registrar/department head to complete daily tasks;
- Managing all types of departmental schedules and deadlines;
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any discipline specially in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Executive/Officer, Media Relations or similar role
- Experience in managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent command on both oral and written in English and Bengali communication skills.
- IELTS 7 and above (preferred)
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Skills Required: Media, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations
- Experience in university sector will be given preference
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office is the unavoidable requirement.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered
Job date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 04:35:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!