চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive (QAD)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Develop the quality standard and rules and regulations for achieving the quality of the products.
- Full responsibility for quality function within the location.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes.
- Maintain and improve product quality by monitoring product requirements, SOP, compliance and technical support.
- Maintain subordinates for ensuring the proper quality system according to buyer requirements.
- Develop and maintain quality assurance objectives and coordinate with production procedures in cooperation with production team.
- Plans, promotes and organize training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- Taking necessary action or inform the authority if any discrepancies happens.
- Inline inspection findings should be discussed with production team & QA team to get the corrective and preventive action plans.
- Develop and maintain QA programs complementary to enterprise quality system, corporate objectives and policies.
- Interpret and support quality policies and implement guidelines to ensure compliance with quality standards and documents.
- Report any deviation in QA system to Head of Quality Department.
- Any other assignment given by the Head of Quality Department.
- Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- B.Sc in textile engineering will be given preference.
- Education qualification for highly experienced candidate may be relaxed for the position.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Expert in facing various Technical Audit & communication with different buyer with CAP.
- Should have knowledge in the knit garments quality process.
- Working experience in a large group of companies & Line Quality Experience.
- Should have knowledge in Inspection & Quality Standard Up-gradation & Shipment.
- Sound knowledge in MS word, MS excel and MS power point.
- Good communication skill in English and Bengali.
- Candidate who worked at KNIT garments will be given preferred.
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Job date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 04:39:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!