ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive/ Sr. Executive – Procurement (Pharmaceuticals)
Job description: Job Context
DBL Group is one of the most successful diversified corporate houses in Bangladesh. DBL Pharmaceuticals Limited, a DBL Group concern, is now in the process of establishing a state of the art pharmaceuticals manufacturing unit designed to conform to international standards including WHO cGMP, UK MHRA, and USFDA to cater the local market and the global market as well, for high end branded Generics. DBL Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is looking for talented and aspiring individual as Executive/Sr. Executive – Procurement (Pharmaceuticals) .
- Procurement of API, Excipient and Packaging material for existing and new products. Procurement of Labware, consumables and services.
- Develop alternative sources of Raw material & Packaging material for existing products.
- Evaluating the potential vendor for feasibility / against existing sourcing strategy before development.
- Procurement of trial materials (RM & Packaging) for Lab scale production.
- Procurement of Columns, CRS, Impurity, Reagent & regular consumable items.
- Preparing Block List & NOC application to get import approval from DGDA.
- Support Regulatory Affairs Dept. for submitting necessary documents to DGDA, Narcotics, Exclusive etc. Keep liaison with the vendors.
- Follow-up of timely shipment / delivery, clearance of consignment from drugs, bank and customs port.
- Follow-up of payment.
- Facing Internal & External audit.
- Creating purchase order (PO) through Oracle ERP software.
- MBA / B.Pharm / M.Pharm/ M.Com (Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain will be an added advantage).
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Procurement * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Proven expertise in Supply Chain function including Procurement & Commercial.
- Procurement experience related to QC/QA will be an additional advantage.
- Hands on knowledge about the GMP standards and practices.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good command in English and good communication skills.
- Capable of cross functional dealings including Commercial, Finance, R&D, QC, Production etc.
- We offer excellent work environment, attractive compensation package and performance based career progression as per company policy.
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:52:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!