এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive, Training, MISHD Project
Job description: Job Context
Social Marketing Company, a large well reputed not-for-profit company, involved in implementing Health and Family Planning programs throughout the country, wishes to recruit the following position. The company seeks a talented and aspiring candidate who would join our team and meaningfully contribute to the efforts to reach the company`s goal. The tenure of the position is initially for 9 months but may be extended upon satisfactory performance of the candidate.
This position will work in SMC training pool and will be responsible for capacity development of SMC’s private sector network providers/members through skill based training on modern methods of family planning, child health, nutrition, tuberculosis and non-communicable diseases. The incumbent should have experience to facilitate different health or family planning related training sessions at the field level. Maintain good coordination with public, private and NGO sector. He/she will ensure that latest clinical guideline and standards are followed in all technical areas. Utilize training team members efficiently in different activities to conduct training programs. This position needs extensive travel within the country for at least 75% of his/her time for facilitating training session outside his/her base station.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- Preference will be given to candidates having advanced degree in reproductive health or public health
- At least 2 year(s)
- Have 2 years experience of working in health related programs or clinical experience to conduct health and family planning related training, on-site coaching/orientation to improve quality of service provider will be preferable.
- Skilled in designing and developing training curriculum on different health and family planning related issues will be preferable
- Should have good training facilitation skill
- Well conversant in speaking and writing both English and Bangla
- Familiar with Microsoft office, excel and power point
Location: Bogra, Rajshahi
Job date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 04:36:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!