ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive – VAT
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Ensure proper documentation, control and maintain necessary records in respect of VAT related issues;
- Liaising and maintaining all Customs & VAT related correspondences with respective regulatory authorities.
- Managing the Companies’ VAT compliance process as per recent VAT Act.
- Handle VAT Audit conducted by NBR, and other Govt. Agencies,
- Ensure proper maintenance of all kinds of VAT Registers including Legal litigation,
- Corresponding with Custom Excise & VAT office independently,
- Maintain close liaison with Custom Authority, NBR, Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal,
- Prepared and submit monthly VAT return (MUSHOK-9.1).
- Having practical knowledge about the new VAT & SD Act 2012 and Vat SD rules 2016;
- Dealing with VAT cases.
- Preparation and submission of SD/VAT challans.
- Maintain VAT register book.
- Checking VAT challan provided by the vendor.
- Preparation of VDS certificate (MUSHOK-6.6).
- Dealing with supplier for VAT issues
- Any other tasks assigned by the management time to time.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting or Finance
- Skills Required: Tax and VAT
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and VAT, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Tax and VAT, VAT and Tax
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Computer Literacy must be needed.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 05:47:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!