এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- SHIMANTIK is a national NGO since 1979 in Bangladesh. Shimantik is implementing USAID`s MaMoni Maternal and Newborn Care Strengthening Project (MNCSP), funded by USAID and Technical Support by Save the Children International in 3 Districts- Habiganj, Brahmanbaria and Manikgonj. Shimantik is also involved in implementing emergency response to COVID-19 pandemic project under the umbrella of MaMoni MCSP. As part of the COVID-19 Response Project, Shimantik will start implementing on enhanced registration for vaccination in four new districts (Sylhet, Hobiganj, Netrokona and Noakhali, the districts may change later due to programmatic priority shift). The enhanced registration for vaccination and community-based intervention will work intensively with community health system and community members in order to reduce transmission of the corona virus and thus mitigate the impact on health. To manage a variety of interventions in districts and upazilas, Shimantik looks forward to hire eight Field Coordinators who will be responsible to engage with local health officials, plan activities and implement activities through a number of upazila-based Field Coordinators, ensure coordination of activities with relevant stakeholders, prepare budget and check expenses against the budget to ensure value for money, and produce programmatic and financial progress report as per contractual obligations. Shimantik is seeking application from the potential candidate on the following requirements for the position:
- Field coordinator (Covid-19 Response Project _Enhanced Registration for Vaccination)
- Duration: 2months (with possibility of extension subject to funding, program needs and performance)
- Job Location: Based in Upazila headquarters with frequent travels
- Preparing Upazila Details Implementation Plan as per Work Plan
- Develop micro level activities along with budgets.
- Sharing of final Upazila DIP with stakeholders.
- Ensure timely implementation activities following protocols and guidelines.
- Analysis, progress review sharing and re-planning the training schedule.
- Capacity building of GOB field level staffs
- Developing UZ level training plan for GO, NGO field workers.
- Organize training & orientation at upazila and below level
- Assist Upz Facilitator for organizing training and workshop.
- Orientation for capacity development of GoB and other stakeholders.
- Community entry and ensure community engagement
- Assist and guide Upazila Facilitator for entering in to community.
- Ensuring community engagement
- Community Micro Planning Meeting and execution of action points
- Assist and guide Upazila Facilitator for regularly conducting meeting and execution of action points.
- Set-up vaccination booth at union level.
- Organize campaign activity on enhanced registration at union level.
- Take part in training & orientation of GoB service providers and LGIs.
- Produce regular, periodic or need based field report with proper filing.
- Take part in weekly report writing and share it with the GoB and supervisor.
- Masters in Social Science or any discipline.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Minimum one-year field experience in coordination and implementation related project.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 04:30:08 GMT