এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- The Centre for Disability in Development (CDD) is a not for profit organization established in 1996 to develop a more inclusive society for persons with disabilities. CDD simultaneously builds technical capacities of the development stakeholders and the communities in how to be more inclusive whilst also enabling persons with a disability to participate in society by strengthening their leadership and providing them with essential rehabilitation and other supports.
- CDD is one of the most renowned organizations in the field of disability-inclusive development. CDD`s work in Bangladesh is supported by international and national donor agencies/development partners. CDD offers an inclusive, amicable, and respectable work environment.
- The Ramon Magsaysay Award (Asian version of the Noble prize) has been awarded to its Executive Director in 2010. In 2018, CDD was recognized by the Government of Bangladesh as one of the best organizations working on disability and development issues.
- CDD is implementing the project named `Putting Persons with Disabilities at the Centre of Humanitarian Preparedness and Response,` The Field Coordinator will ensure efficient and effective implementation of Disability inclusive Climate Change Adaptation (DiCCA) in the field of Jatrapur Union under Sadar Upazila, Kurigram District ensuring optimum utilization of resources. The person will also be responsible and accountable for supervision and coordination of the field team and represent CDD in the project catchment area and develop relationships with government officials, DRR and CCA practitioners, persons with disabilities and their organizations and local government representatives.
- Develop and coordinate field level operations to ensure adequate and efficient service delivery to project participants.
- Coordinate the training and capacity enhancement of persons with disabilities, their organizations, disaster management committees, volunteers, mainstream DRR and CCA practicing organizations etc.
- Initiate disaster and climate resilient livelihood initiatives
- Prepare monthly, quarterly activity report of project for organization
- Collect case stories and prepare event reports in due time
- Ensure proper supervision, coordination and monitoring in the field
- Participate in different level GO-NGO meetings
- Organize different day observing event related to disability, disaster etc.
- Ensure proper utilization of budget and prepare bill vouchers of all expenses
- Establish and maintain good relations with people of local administration, government and non-government organizations especially with DPOs & CCA practicing NGOs.
- Represent CDD when liaising with government authorities, local authorities, and other organizations in the project area
- Maintain regular communication with CDD head office
- Ensure safeguarding of women, children and vulnerable adults
- Carry out any duties that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor
- Work at office
- Master’s degree in disaster management, development studies, social science or related field
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in advocacy and negotiation;
- Experience working with local decision-makers and knowledge of the local service delivery systems impacting person with disabilities and their families;
- Ability to produce a variety of written and visual communication products in a clear, concise style;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with a variety of audiences, including community advocates, service providers, members of the public and local officials;
- Experience in Disaster Preparedness, DRR, CCA and Humanitarian Response
- Understanding on SoD
- Experience working with different disaster management committees
- Experience in online data collection
- Experience in disaster and climate-resilient livelihood initiatives
- Ability to analyze and integrate diverse information from varied sources;
- Knowledge of working with SHGs and local government;
- Knowledge of different aspects of public information and communication;
- Ability to work with diverse people, communities, and cultures, with an understanding of cultural awareness practices;
- Good interpersonal skills and vocal to deal with the colleagues in the organization and audiences/stakeholders
- Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills in Bangla and English;
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), web-based communications, social media, etc.
- Proven experience of working in the field of disaster risk reduction and CCA
- Experience in working at flood-prone areas
- Proficiency in English (read, spoken & written)
- Excellent knowledge and skills on IT including MS Word, Excel and Google drive
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Effective communication skills with the team, line management and stakeholders
- Good understanding of persons with disabilities, gender and social inclusion related issues.
- Able to take initiative, self-motivated/independently working
- Valid Driver’s License, able to ride a motorcycle in the rural environment.
- Swimming skill is desired.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Tk. 38000 – 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Pro-rata basis festival bonus
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 38000 – 40000 per month
Location: Kurigram, Rangpur
Job date: Wed, 05 May 2021 03:01:27 GMT