এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Engineer
Job description: Job Context
- COVID-19 risk reduction support to the vulnerable communities in Teknaf and Ukhiya, Cox`s Bazar.
- The duration of the contract will be until March, 2021.
- Assist the Project Manager in overall planning, budgeting, implementation and monitoring of the project.
- Drawing, design, and repair, construction or rehabilitation of different types of WaSHand Protection related facilities as well as collaborative work with logistic/procurement to support quotations collection, quotation evaluation, contractor selection, contracts signing, orders, work order issue and purchases.
- Technical supervision and cross-checking of hardware construction/repair materials of WaSHfacilities before installation with specifications, drawing, design quality and quantity.
- Provide technical support to prepare, use and maintenance disinfection items following minimum standard of the sector.
- Provide technical support in relation to the capacity building of the relevant staff and volunteers for conduction of disinfection activity.
- Conduct pre-feasibility and feasibility of the construction/repair related works.
- Responsible for feasibility survey, design, prepare the estimation of quantities and cost detailed drawings and other necessary documents of WaSH interventions.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all field level activities to show a status of the work, the status of construction/repair materials, equipment at store and construction site and the disinfection materials as well.
- Conduct regular monitoring and full technical supervision and provide technical inputs to the beneficiaries.
- Perform project management functions; calculate project quantities; prepare project cost estimates, specifications and coordinate activities with other external agencies in the target area.
- Manage construction contract by providing engineering support during project construction/repair and process contract change orders and design revisions.
- Attend various internal and external meetings regarding engineering topics or issues and respond to questions and inquiries from various individuals, groups, and organizations regarding engineering issues.
- Support the Project Manager in preparing monthly progress report(s).
- Uphold humanitarian code of conduct and adhere to and promote humanitarian guiding principles.
- Comply with NGO Forum for Public Health’s policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, gender & equality, humanitarian responsiveness and other relevant policies.
- Perform other official tasks, as and when required, for the greater interest of the project/organization.
- Follow and maintain the disciplines properly as mentioned in the Service Rules of NGO Forum.
- Work in true-spirit of teamwork and preserve personal integrity and respecting the organizational hierarchy of accountability.
- All other tasks as requested by the supervisor.
- B.Sc / Diploma in Civil Engineering from reputed university or any other relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Humanitarian Response, NGO * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, NGO
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Fair knowledge on Rohingya Refugee context including WaSH intervention in emergency/humanitarian situation.
- Sound knowledge on using different software related to data entry, analysis, report writing and preparing presentation etc.
- Ability to work hard, work under pressure in humanitarian response context, positive and can-do attitude and ability to understand local language.
- Self-motivated, independent of the ability to perform multi-task
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing
- Mentality to work in refugee camp area and field visit following Humanitarian Principles.
- Sound knowledge of essential software like MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD etc.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 65000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Expected salary: 65000 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 06:47:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!