এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Engineer
Job description: Job Context
Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO started its work in 1988 and working in 49 Districts of Bangladesh. ESDO in Partnership with Plan International Bangladesh is implementing Strengthening Community Resilience to Disaster through School Safety Initiative (SCRDSSI) project in Nageswari Upazilla under Kurigram district. For smooth implemention the project ESDO is seeking the qualified Field Engineer for 05 months according to the following conditions.
- This position is reportable to Project Manager of Safe School project, ESDO Nageswari, Kurigram.
- The position of Field Engineer will be responsible for planning and implementation of Disaster related hardware implementation in the community. Project Engineer will plan, design and implement school infrastructure development consulting with community, UP, engineering department, education authority and other stakeholders.
- Technical assessment of school, design for risk mitigation through recto fitting/repairing.
- Develop monthly and quarterly plan on priority basis and following the project approved plan of activities.
- Design, cost estimation, prepare BoQ and responsible for hardware related procurement and tender procedure.
- Ensure quality of all the field level hardware implementations.
- Plan for the water-sanitation hardware options in the community based upon the school or community demand.
- Follow strictly the approved budget for the relevant hardware activities in the project.
- Facilitate the technical sessions for the project staffs and in the community as well if applicable.
- Ensure proper site selection by facilitative role, quality and timely implementation of different structures, health and safety issues, gender sensitive and hygienic toilet.
- Ensure proper implementation of the project by monitoring and supervision through frequent field visit.
- Conduct sessions in the community on operation and maintenance of the hardware structures.
- Will be responsible for all relevant procurement for the project hardware activities and engaging contractor where applicable following ESDO procurement policies and complying donor guidelines.
- Coordination and Reporting
- Prepare respective technical report and technical progress report as per project document and guideline.
- Control the budget and approval related work for activities coordinating with Plan International Bangladesh.
- Work at office
- At least Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At Least 03 years of experiences in designing, planning and managing rural small scale infrastructure, Wat San facilities installation and maintenance.
- Excellent at Micro Soft Office package and should knowledge on engineering related software.
- Ability to deal with GO & NGO and other service providers.
- Willing to drive Motorcycle and should have valid driving license at Char areas.
- Ability to work in char land.
Tk. 27480 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 27480 per month
Location: Nageshwari, Rangpur
Job date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 06:45:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!