এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Facilitator, Health; Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme (Project-based)
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox’s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- Support contact tracing of COVID’19 cases.
- Support survey on impact of COVID’19.
- Support health facility assessment.
- Monitor filed level project activities.
- Guide community health worker in their activities.
- Provide on-the-job support to Community Health Workers to perform their activities.
- Prepare and submit daily and need based reporting and documentation.
- Maintain coordination with upazila level Government officials and CiC office.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Masters in any discipline will get preference.
- Skills Required: communication and interpersonal skill., MS Office, Reporting and Documentation
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Health promotion, programme implementation, Survey * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Have good organization skill and ability to work in a team.
- Have awareness on gender equality and social Inclusion standards.
- Have ability to Coordinate with other stakeholders.
- Have ability to work with people of various backgrounds, culture and religion.
- Should be a team player.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and Others.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 05:53:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!