এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Facilitator – Suchana Project
Job description: Job Context
- Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB) implementing the SUCHANA Project in Sylhet Sadar, Dakshin Surma, Companigonj, Gowainghat, Jointapur, Kanaighat & Zakigonj Upazila under Syhet district led by Save the Children supported by DFID and EU in collaboration with WorldFish, HKI, iDE & ICDDR,B . The mentioned position will be recruited for implementing the project.
- Job Location: In any Union/ Upazila (FIVDB field) of Sylhet District.
- Job Duration: 03 Months
- The Field Facilitator (FF) will be based at union level and will be in-charge for implementation of all Suchana interventions in his/her assigned areas, usually for about 500 BHHs in a cluster of 3-5 villages. The FF will work closely and jointly (40% of his/her time) with two Suchana Community Mobilisers in implementing the activities in the assigned areas. S/he will also be responsible for performance and achievements of those SCMs too. One of the key roles of the FF will be to build capacities of the SCMs under his/her team keeping in mind that eventually the SCM is expected to evolve as an independent community level resource in post-Suchana phases.
- Support in the intervention contributing to the economic empowerment of young unmarried women and adolescent girls
- Recognizing the nutritional needs of women even before pregnancy, and the connection between adolescents’ nutrition, early marriage, early pregnancy and child under nutrition.
- Assist mapping of financial service and training providers
- Involve in Mapping of social protection and planning social protection related activities
- Help to collect baseline data on contribution of HFP to reducing the cost of a nutritious diet
- Arrange training with the help of project upazila team for the targeted group like extreme poor and moderate poor households, particularly women and adolescent girls about the harmful impact of early marriage, early pregnancy and malnutrition.
- Support and mobilize the community about income generating activities
- Implement Livelihood program of the region including vocational training linked to jobs as well as value chain based agriculture, non-timber forest products, etc.
- Facilitate the village level group formation and mobilization
- Perform other duties as necessary and appropriate.
- Liaison/ linkages/ coordination
- Maintain regular contact with GoB field staff of fisheries, livestock, food and agriculture, disaster management.
- Maintain linkage with Religious leader, Union Parishad, NGO representatives and other stakeholders for smooth implementation of program
- Assist UC to organize local meetings.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor as and when needed.
- HSC/ Diploma in Agriculture/ Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least one year experience in community based health or development activities.
- Ability to Work in a team environment.
Sylhet (Companiganj , Goainghat, Jaintapur, Jakiganj, Kanaighat, South Shurma, Sylhet Sadar)
Tk. 14300 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
- As per project policy of organization.
Expected salary: 14300 per month
Job date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 03:24:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!