খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Officer for TB Control Program funded by GFATM
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: The post will be based at Khulna AAS office with frequent field visit.
- Strengthen government health system for integrated TB control and prevention services.
- Promote government ownership and stewardship for implementing TB services.
- Responsible for implementation of TB Control activities in assigned area in coordination with govt. and related stakeholders.
- Support increased case notification and treatment of TB patients.
- Provide DOT in line with treatment category as determined by the physician in line with National guidelines.
- Organize different awareness activities of TB control Programme.
- Conduct 8 outreach sputum collection/ smearing centers in the catchment, in every month.
- Refer regularly, presumptive cases to Gene X-pert and TB diagnostic centre for early diagnosis and management.
- Ensure regular drugs and diagnostic supplies to Volunteers/DOT providers.
- Ensure DOT through follow up every patient and the DOT provider, once in a fortnight.
- Maintain contact investigation register for active case findings and refer presumptive cases to nearby diagnostic facility.
- Ensure TPT/IPT according to national strategy and under guidance of government.
- Ensure appropriate storage of drugs and logistics to maintain optimum quality.
- Actively participate in monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Maintain different forms, cards, registers and related documents.
- Participate in annual planning, prepare monthly action plan and follow.
- Planning new outreach centre to conduct sputum collection/smearing centre.
- Plan and prepare quarterly indent for anti-TB drugs logistics.
- Monitoring, Supervision and Coordination:
- Maintain regular coordination with government and related stakeholders.
- Assist in different monitoring visit.
- Reporting and dissemination:
- Ensure accurate data for all related reports regularly
- Ensure proper recording and reporting.
- For field Officer post, Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
- Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field.
- Preference will be given for candidates who have experience in TB Program
- Other requirements for the above post:
- Ability to work with government and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel is preferable.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other benefits will be provided as per the organizational policy.
Job date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 04:34:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!