এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Reports to: Officer- Homes and Community
- Department/ Sector: Program/ Disaster Management Consolidated Salary : 25,000 BDT per month ( Benefit festival bonus )
- Job Nature: Temporary Project Duration: 12 months (July 2021 to June 2022)
- Work Station: Monpura and Bandarban CHT
- Job Summary:
- Responsible for implementation, Monitoring Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL), research, representation with local key stakeholders for influence and supervision of the Homes and Communities (H&C) Project of DM sector.
- Key Working Relationships:
- Internal: CB Regional Direcrtor, CB Sokkhomota/ MUKTEE PM, CB DRM Head, CB Communication Manager, CB H&C Advisor, Director of Program,CB Department heads.
- External: CRS H&C TA, CRS H&C Knowledge Management TA, CRS DRR/R Program Managers ,CRS MEAL Manager, H&C Partners Other NGO/Partner Organization Communications Officers, Media, as well as GoB, Donor and other Public Relations Officers, etc.
- Disclaimer:? This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Responsible for Project Implementation, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning for pilots related to Community Based Approach and Operation and Maintenance for Multi-Purpose Disaster Shelter.
- Project Implementation:
- Assist in organizing of startup meeting for the implementation of pilots for CBA/ O&M for MPDS.
- Facilitate step by step the CBA Pilots as per the Implementation guidelines and the Detailed Implementation Plans.
- Facilitate step by step the Group Cash Transfer as per the Guidelines.
- Organize and facilitate in collecting and compilation of CBA tools/ data and evidence for the Pilot communities.
- Organize and facilitate sub activities such as Cash for Work/Group Cash Support/Build Back Safer piloting/other piloting and assistance to vulnerable groups in line with the CBA tools and Guidance.
- Coordination and Representation:
- Lead in coordination with the Project staff to build rapport and work with different key stakeholder DMCs (Upazila Disaster Management Committee, Union Disaster Management Committee), DPHE, PWD, and Head man, Karbari etc.
- Lead in coordination with the Project staff to facilitate the scale up and leveraging resources for the community from Government/ Market actors (Ex: Social Safety net programs, DPHE ect).
- Assist BUET research team, H&C Central office team with all field visits and local coordination with community and key stake holders.
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL):
- Lead to collect data/ evidence as per the research tools/ guidance from the Pilot communities.
- Support to facilitate learning events/ reflection events with Community and Key stake holders.
- Ensure quality monitoring data as per MEAL Plan and data quality standards.
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods to collect data in the field and accompany H&C, CRS, BUET staff doing this.
- Support to work with Shelter Management committee of MPDS for Pilots for O&M.
- Support to collect info for Case studies as and when required.
- Provide weekly and Monthly progress reports.
- Ensure all branding and marking as per the ongoing Projects.
- Finance and administrative:
- Ensure all finance compliance and reporting in timely manner for any assigned project activity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by H&C Manager within the scope of general responsibilities.
- Graduate Degree from any recognized University in Disaster Management and Architecture/ Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- At least 2 year(s)
- A minimum of two years of humanitarian /Disaster Management experience. The shelter sector program implementation experience will added value.
- Experience in community development, community mobilization, or similar community and owner driven initiatives, including integration of other sectors
- An interest and experience in and ability to build capacity in implementing teams, local partners and community bodies, with a focus on community participation.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, Power Point), web conferencing applications, and information management systems.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in partnership with local communities, government and NGOs as appropriate.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to write reports, knowledge product and procedure manuals and effectively present information
- Self-reliance and an ability to work in challenging and demanding environments
- Awareness, sensitivity and understanding of cross-cultural issues particularly in representing a Catholic agency.
- Strong representation abilities and facilitation skills.
- Proactive, creative, results-oriented, and service-oriented.
- Self-driven and positive to work in a team.
- Can do attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Ability to inspire others; to pass his/her skills to others and to motivate them to put them into practice.
- Ability to problem solve and identify resources in the Environment.
- Commitment to work following organizational aims, values, principal and policies.
- Honesty, transparency and professionalism.
- Ability to stand up against any deviation from the core program principle.
- Act with a good solid humanitarian values and work above personal biases and biases by others.
- Required Languages: Strong written and oral command in English/Bangla is required.
- Travel: Have to work intensively in remote area of Monpura, Bhola and Chattogram Hill Tracts. Up to 40% travel to field offices and field.
Bandarban, Bhola (Manpura)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 25000 per month
Location: Bandarban, Chittagong – Manpura, Barisal
Job date: Wed, 19 May 2021 03:56:02 GMT