এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Research Officer
Job description: Job Context
Job Nature: Fixed term
- 1. Effective planning and implementation of program activities in assigned area
- S/he will plan and supervise two monthly household surveillance
- Ensure implementation of field activities of different research studies following study protocols
- Assist to develop implementation plan, standard operations procedures (SOP), quality assurance plan, data collection tools
- Travel daily to community surveillance areas and spent at least 80% time observing implementation of field activities and provide capacity building on job coaching to field staffs where needed
- 2. Monitoring, Supervision and quality assurance,
- Supervise daily activities of field staffs and ensure quality of implementation using pre-design tools and observation
- Prepare field activity reports by weekly, fortnightly, monthly; analysis the report by worker and provide necessary guidance to the staff.
- 3. Staff management and development,
- The FRO have overall responsibilities of the human resource management that includes performance management of Upazila field office staffs and their professional growth
- Organize orientation for new staff at Upazila field office, ensure all field staffs are well oriented on study protocol, gender and organizational policy and guideline
- Organize, facilitate and conduct periodic team meetings and training at local level
- 4. Coordination and liaise
- Maintain coordination with UNO, UHFPO, UFPO and other stakeholders; and participate monthly NGO coordination meeting at UNO office.
- Maintain coordination with elected local government (Upazila parishad and union parishad), other local stakeholders and other NGOs at upazila level
- 5. Administrative, financial and other responsibilities
- The FRO have overall responsibilities to develop short term/long term local budget related to field activities
- Review monthly field expenses and supporting documents
- Ensure proper and optimum use of logistics including data forms, generator and motorcycle fuel etc.
- Master’s in social science/ Development Studies/ any relevant subject
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years of experience in project implementation or monitoring at rural setting
- Competency Requirement:
- Computer skill in MS word, excel and power point
- Familiarity with statistical software will be an added advantage
- Additional Requirement:
- Should be willing to accept challenges and able to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Should be able to communicate effectively both in Bangla and English
- Able to summarize the results or observation
- Have valid Motorcycle driving license
- 37,440/- per month including house rent and conveyance allowance and other admissible benefits.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 12% retirement fund contribution by PRF will be given as per organizational policy.
Expected salary: 37440 per month
Job date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 08:28:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!