A Professional Services is looking for experienced and forward-thinking Field Service Engineers to join our Professional Services Team. We are a new startup professional services company, with an experienced support and consultancy team who have been working with many clients around the globe. We are in the process of expanding our business in the South East region of the globe and now in the process of setting up a base in Dhaka, Bangladesh in order to provide customer support services to high end clients both within the private and government sectors.
- Responsible for providing break and fix and implementation services support to customers as per the terms of the SLA (Service Level Agreement) with client and entity involved. Specifically, the FSE responds to customers’ systems failures by way of computer hardware service, testing, diagnostic analysis, and systems analysis of hardware, storage area networks, and system configurations. An FSE must be available to respond to customer issues 24/7 and service all equipment regardless of product training within the designated service area. As an FSE, you must be willing to participate in After Hours Support Team (if assigned) – providing first response to incoming customer service requests after normal business hours – or hours as assigned per customer contract.
- What you’ll be doing:
- Provides onsite technical customer support:
- Ensures timely, professional, and effective response to customer service needs to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to be scheduled for work on shifts occurring at any time of day
- Provides effective problem analysis and identification remotely before arrival at customer site; determines needed parts and documentation to minimize down time and multiple trips
- Performs service in a cost-effective manner
- Displays professional attitude and courtesy while on site.
- Maintains effective communication with customer and our customer support centre during repair process and any projected delay
- Analyses software and hardware error logs, utilises diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques and operating system analysis to ensure timely and effective repair
- Analyses, diagnoses, troubleshoots and repairs hardware, storage area network and systems configuration and compatibility problems
- Utilizes multiple tools for remote system connection to perform remote diagnosis, repair or configuration changes
- Follows customer specific repair procedures
- Assesses current and future customer needs based on usage of the system
- Inventory / Parts Management:
- Determines needed parts and quantities based on contracts in service area
- Returns bad or excess parts in a timely manner
- Manages accurate inventory count, daily and as required and performs bi-yearly physical count inventory
- Accurately completes and timely returns audit forms, email replies, timesheets and expense reports. Attends and participates in regularly scheduled team meetings
- Accounts for all activities correctly using a designated reporting utility
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- Minimum five (5) to ten (10) years experience – specific experience working with OEM data centre hardware
- Successful Prior Field experience
- Solid technical aptitude
- Understanding of different OEM equipment with the ability to grasp new products/concepts
- Ability to work long and/or unusual hours while maintaining effectiveness (manage being on call 24/7)
- Demonstrated experience providing Customer Service (may be internal to organization) and ability to put the Customer Needs first
- Proven ability to work independently, while exhibiting leadership and collaboration, when working with others
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and an appropriate driving record based on the position travel requirements.
- Bonus Points:
- Must be able to travel to client sites up to 75% of the time within a predetermined territory radius (up to 4+ hours/one way by car/taxi).
- Must be able to assume an on-call status position and respond based on service level agreements within assigned territory.
- Must be able to maintain regular working hours assigned, if site specific assignment.
- Must have a current and valid Driving License in order to drive a car. Access to own car/vehicle is a bonus.
- Field Service Engineers may be subject to pre/post employment background checks, police record checks, drug screens and/or other security measures, to gain access to customer sites.
- Field Service Engineers could be subject to future screening of driving record as ability to drive in compliance with national and/or state law is an essential requirement of the position Certification and other OEM computer hardware certifications from major vendors such as Dell, EMC, IBM, HP, HDS, Cisco, etc. are helpful
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidised
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application process (আবেদনের প্রক্রিয়া):
1. Read job summery carefully to see if the required qualifications match with you.(চাকরির বিজ্ঞাপন এবং জব সামারি ভালোভাবে পড়ে দেখুন কাঙ্খিত যোগ্যতা আপনার সাথে মিলছে কিনা)
2. Click the learn to get the application form. (Learn more.. বাটনটি ক্লিক করে আবেদন ফর্মটি খুলুন )
3. Fill out the given form with correct information (সঠিক তথ্য দ্বারা ফর্ম পূরণ করুন)
চাকরির আবেদন ফর্ম পূরণ করার ক্ষেত্রে বা অন্য যেকোনো সমস্যা আমাদের কমেন্টে জানান।অথবা আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজে যোগাযোগ করুন।
Stay connected with us in our facebook, instagram or twitter group to get the latest job post as early as we publish here. Also we would ask you to please share this with your friends and others who are also looking for a job to help them finding their desire jobs.
We wish you all the best for this job.
Stay connected and let’s grow together.