খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Trainer (Optometrists)
Job description: Job Context
TMSS is a National Level NGO in Bangladesh. The objects of TMSS are focused on a clear vision to alleviate poverty through job creation and integrated community development, embarked upon a dedicated mission to work for the economic and social empowerment of women and youth and thus of society by creating enterprises and jobs. As a part of this, TMSS has signed an agreement with ESSILOR SOCIAL IMPACT (usual name vision For Life) for the project named MetLife Foundation & TMSS-Skill Training in vision care in Bangladesh. TMSS invites applications for the following positions from Bangladeshi citizens for smoothly implement the project.
To provide technical support to in-training candidates for raising awareness of the community people with visual abnormalities and it’s measures, to create demand for using spectacles in problems with refractive errors and to establish a strong structure/framework for making spectacles available in rural areas.
- Having a certificate of B.Sc. in Optometry or Diploma in optometry.
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in the relevant field.
- N.B: • Computer literacy: Knowledge in application software, e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft power point is required.
- • Applicants will get priority in Jashore, Khulna, Cumilla and Chattogram Areas.
- Consolidate 35,500/- (Per month)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other facilities will be provided as per the rules of the project.
Location: Chittagong – Khulna
Job date: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 07:36:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!