এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance & Admin Coordinator, Improving Sexual & Reproductive Health and Rights
Job description: Job Context
- Obstetrical & Gynaecological Society of Bangladesh (OGSB) is an exceptional professional body working for improving reproductive health of women through its collaborative activities with GOB, development partners, NGOs & other national and international agencies. OGSB is working for more than a decade to ensure the rights and fulfil the needs of women, adolescent and contributed much to reduce maternal mortality & morbidity. OGSB is one of the major implementing partner of Ipas Bangladesh in a project funded by Global Affairs Canada through HealthBridge Foundation of Canada titled `Improving Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in Dhaka` to improve availability and access of quality SRHR services particularly family planning, MR and Post-abortion care (PAC) services for poor and ultra-poor women and adolescents living urban areas of greater Dhaka. The project will also work to reduce SGBV by creating awareness among city dwellers. To ensure uninterrupted SRHR services during any public health emergency including COVID-19 pandemic, the project will also work for emergency preparedness and responses. The five-year project will be implemented from now till December 2025 in collaborate with city corporations` health authorities and their health programs, DGFP, DGHS, BGMEA and other stakeholders and partners.
- The finance and admin Coordinator for ISRHR project of OGSB is responsible for assisting in budgeting & expenditure monitoring and periodical donor reporting. Additional responsibilities will include preparation of monthly and financial reports. This position will be based at Ipas Bangladesh office at Dhaka. Finance and admin Coordinator for ISRHR project will be supervised by the Program Manager of ISRHR project, OGSB.
- Responsible for general accounting, processing of financial documents, entering data into financial software, and assisting in the preparation of timely and accurate financial statements and reports.
- Assist ‘Improving Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in Dhaka’ project team on the review and finalization of expenditures against the budget.
- Work closely with the Program Manager of ISRHR project to provide financial management support to the project including forecasting, monitoring project and budget against programmatic scopes of work
- Responsible for the daily recording and posting of all transactions in the books of accounts/accounting software package.
- S/he will ensure that all accounting source documents are accurately preserved, and all financial activities are kept in a true and fair manner.
- Prepares monthly report on all proceeds, contributions, miscellaneous loans, outstanding debts, advances, income tax deductions and others as required by the management.
- Prepares monthly payroll sheet.
- Check appropriateness of transactions, their procedural accuracy, and arithmetic accuracy of supporting documents prior to posting in the books of account.
- Reconcile with cashier daily cash in hand balance at the end of days’ work.
- Assist Program Manager, ISRHR to prepare budget variance analysis.
- Will prepare bank reconciliation statement at the end of each month.
- Performs any other duty/responsibilities assigned by the authorities.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports for donors and for internal management purposes, Preparation of schedules and other financial reports/statement for annual audit and make ready in time for review.
- Ensure compliance with donor and government policies/procedures.
- Work from home, Work at office
- At least Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting or its equivalent.
- Accounting qualifications- CPA (K) or ACCA is preferable
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5 Years work experience with an NGO in Grants Finance Unit
- Proficient in grants project budgeting for different donors.
- Experience of working with OGSB
- Good knowledge about relevant government financial rules and regulations
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Good management, communication and reporting skills are required, and IT skills is must.
- Good experience in coordination with different stakeholders
- Competency in training budgeting and budget management
- Computer skill: proficiency in MS Office and Bangla computer writing
Tk. 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Annual Increment
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 50000 per month
Job date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 07:07:24 GMT