এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance & Admin Manager
Job description: Job Context
Community Development Centre (CODEC) invites application for the following position from the potential Bangladeshi nationals for implementing “CODEC- Protective Environment Creation for Children and Adolescent in and around Cox`s Bazar Area Project ” funded by UNICEF Bangladesh.
- Responsible for monitoring all sort of financial expenditures according to budget of project.
- Update monthly bank statement, bank reconciliation and prepare report for the management.
- Update all financial books and records as per financial procedures following CODEC financial compliance.
- Prepare consolidated budget and budget variance report in consultation with Project Coordinator and place to the management.
- Monitor of payment vouchers with ensuring deduction of Taxes & VAT;
- Ensure maintenance of fixed assets and update fixed asset lists.
- Preparation of journal voucher with necessary supporting and taking approval from respective authority before recording.
- Any other functions as may be assigned to him/her by the Finance Coordinator /PC or his/her designated Authority.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and Annual Project Financial Reports
- Checking journal vouchers from different project offices.
- Keep invoice and all other related documents, so that internal & external Audit could be performed without any objections.
- Visit respective project offices for overseeing the bills, documents and booking of expenses in correct & appropriate manner.
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in major in Accounting, Finance.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) in major in Accounting, Finance.
- CA (CC) is mandatory
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Cox’s Bazar, Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
- Tk. 80000 – 85000 (Monthly)
- Inclusive Festival Bonus &Group Insurance
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 01:27:44 GMT