এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance & Admin Officer
Job description: Job Context
- JAGO NARI is going to implement ICDRM Project, Supported by Plan International Bangladesh at three Unions under Bhola Sadar Upazilla.
- JAGO NARI is seeking application from the appropriate and qualified candidates who has the nationality of Bangladesh and has willingness to work in community level.
- Duration: 4 months contract.
- Job Location: Bhola Sadar
- Receive the bill/vouchers from the staffs and vendors ensuring that all formalities are followed.
- Check the bill/vouchers ensuring accuracy.
- Have approval of the concern authority and make payment on time.
- Make available of adequate fund in the petty cash for timely payment against expenditures.
- Preserve the petty cash in safe custody under lock and key.
- Receive advance request with recommendation of the concern authority.
- Make payment against the advance request and maintain all relevant documents and advance ledger as per policy. Ensure timely adjustment of the advances with support from all concern.
- Reach agreement with the house owner as per policy of the organization and donor compliance.
- Ensure security of the office for night and day.
- Prepare a potential list of the vendors involving the procurement committee as per policy of the organization and donor compliance.
- Prepare procurement plan as per DIP of the project and having input from the senior staffs of JAGO NARI.
- Receive the procurement requests and arrange to procure the items involving the procurement committee as per policy of the organization and donor compliance.
- Supply the items to the concern staffs as per request and maintaining all formalities.
- Maintain stock and ledger books as required.
- Prepare monthly finance report as per donor requirement.
- Prepare monthly report on stock of the store items and circulate to all concern.
- Maintain total list of the vehicles (Motorcycles, bicycles etc.) including renewal date of the documents of the vehicles.
- Arrange to renew of the vehicle documents on time.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the vehicles to keep those in useable condition all the time with safety and security.
- Provide necessary input for budget preparation/ revision & Control over expenses as per budget.
- Establish and maintain liaison/coordination with the senior staff of the project.
- Update day to day financial records in accounting software -Tally.
- Masters in Commerce or relevant subjects
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- 5 years’ experience in the financial management at NGO’s
- Experience on smooth financial and accounts functions of the project including proper maintenance of books of accounts is a priority, innovative, dynamic, hardworking and have good interpersonal relationship and ability to work in a team;
- Report preparation at the different stage of the project;
- Good oral & written communication skill in English and Bengali; good skills in computer operation especially with MS-Word, power point and spread sheet, internet and email applications;
- Willing to work in under pressure.
Bhola (Bhola Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Others admissible benefits as per Organizational policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Bhola, Barisal
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:13:04 GMT