খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance & Administration Officer (Contractual)
Job description: Job Context
- Job Location: Khulna and Cox`s Bazar
- Contract Duration: 1 year (subject to extension)
- JITA, a social enterprise affiliated with CARE Social Ventures (CSV), creates economic value for rural communities through income opportunities and inclusive market access. As part of a new partnership-driven initiative, JITA is developing a last mile sales agent network to promote improved nutrition and hygiene outcomes of selected rural and marginalized communities within Khulna and Cox`s Bazar. Through the project, JITA will seek to achieve the following major outcomes:
- Consumption of nutritious, diverse, and safe diets by rural households;
- Social and economic empowerment of women and adolescents;
- Adoption of improved water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) practices.
- Prepare monthly/annual financial, VAT report and fund request. Maintain invoices and books of accounts in compliance with Donors and organization’s policy.
- Act as key point of contact for project team and partners on financial and accounting matters
- Ensure budget monitoring procedures are in place and address queries from internal and external auditors.
- Assisting Finance Manager in budget preparation/modification for designated region.
- Monitor field staff activities and manage any disputes maintaining required confidentiality.
- Manage procurement process in compliance with project’s requirements, conduct necessary follow-up and maintain critical documents as per donor and partner policy.
- Monitor project budget as per agreement, ensure compliance with donor requirements, and bring any relevant concerns to Finance Manager’s attention.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant subject.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role in the field of finance.
- Experience with donor-funded projects a plus.
- Demonstrated experience working in projects for a national or international organization.
- Proficiency in using computers, recording large volumes of data, and communication as well as reporting skills.
- Knowledge of donor funding policies and guidelines will be preferred.
Cox’s Bazar, Khulna
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile Bill
- Festival Bonus
- Insurance (Group Life, Hospitalization & Medical)
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong – Khulna
Job date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 03:48:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!