এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance & Administration Officer
Job description: Job Context
- SAINT-Bangladesh is a value based independent, non-profit and Non-Government Organization (NGO), participating in survival strategies of coastal poor. It believes in integration of right based approach in striving for people centered sustainable development initiatives, maintaining a level of transparency, participation, accountability, child and gender sensitivity and respect to human rights and dignity principles in management. SAINT-Bangladesh is seeking a professional for the position of Project Coordinator for the project titled “Integrated Child Development Program-Shishuder Jonno (ICDP-SJ)” funded by Save the Children International and the project will be implemented in Barishal district from March 2019. Note that this requirement will depend on the availability of donor fund.
- Overview of the Project: Shishuder Jonno` (For the children) Program is a sponsorship funded initiative of Save the Children in Bangladesh to support development of children particularly who are deprived from basic needs and services like health, education and living opportunities. Under this program, comprehensive activities as appropriate to children below 19 years are in implementation through following life-cycle approach. Country Office has been implementing diversified program core components, such as Maternal, Newborn, Child Health & Nutrition (MNCHN), Early Childhood Care & Development (ECCD) including Early Childhood Care and Stimulation (ECCSP), Basic Education (BE) including ICT in education, School Health & Nutrition (SHN) & Adolescent Development (AD). The non-core components are – Child Protection (CP) and Child Rights & Governance (CRG). The cross-cutting components are – Community Mobilization, Social Safety net, Gender and Inclusion. This Integrated Child Development Program has been engaging children, their families and community actors in order to address the needs of the children and to create enabling development environment for them. Save the Children have been continuing sponsorship interventions in its Rural Impact Area (IA) of Bakergonj & Muladi Upazila in Barishal District to implement long-term, age appropriate, children development program for next 10 years.
The Finance & Administration Officer is responsible for ensuring the efficient Finance and Administrative support in Upazilla based Project Office and will provide support to the team in line with SAINT Bangladesh & donor policy manual and other organizational standards. S/he is also responsible for timely completion of all financial report and Project Office accounts align with the compliance of organization, donor policies & procedures and accordance with the partnership agreement.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in MBA with major in Accounting
- Skills Required: Accounting, Administrative, Child Protection, Computer skill, Have valid motorbike driving licence, Procurement, Tax and VAT
- 4 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting, Administrative, Budget Development, capacity building skills, Case Management, Child Protection, communication and interpersonal skill., Computer skill, Conflict management, Motorbike Driving * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Advance knowledge on basic Accounting procedure and practice in managing computerize Accounting System with National/International NGOs and Donor Agencies. Should be capable of handling & managing audit, Project Costs, Income Tax matters etc. Capable in preparing budgets, budgetary control and financial reports prepared. Good skills in providing logistics support, Knowledge of managing inventory of project assets. Should have good command in both written and spoken English
Barishal (Bakerganj, Muladi)
- Tk. 32000 – 35200 (Monthly)
- Festival Bonus: 1 (Yearly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
Expected salary: 32000 – 35200 per month
Location: Bakerganj, Barisal – Muladi, Barisal
Job date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 03:20:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!