এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance Analyst
- Prepare Monthly BvA for assigned projects and share with all concerned stakeholders.
- Prepare necessary worksheets to fill up the prescribed format of finance reports. On the basis of the above worksheets prepare the actual expenses report as per the prescribed format for onward submission to donor.
- Preparing or arrange to prepare budget variance analysis report.
- Arrange or Prepare Donor/ FD-4 Audit Report as per Donor/ NGOAB format.
- Facilitate the external auditor during FD4 audit under NGO Affairs Bureau and assigned Project audit of CARE Bangladesh/Donor as per scheduled time;
- Prepare necessary worksheets to fill up the prescribed audit report format, show vouchers and necessary documents to satisfy audit queries.
- Liaison with budget holders, Sector leads on routine Finance issues.
- After each month end Communicate to Budget Holders/ Sector Leads on standard finance analysis and other review findings on Project/s spending, variance, fund situation, closing, reporting related etc. issues.
- Support compliance issues with the different stake holders.
- Highlight risk related to assign projects.
- Follow up the fund transfer status of assigned projects after submission of the finance reports/cash call;
- Arrange to submit annual Audit report to donors, concerned and other departments as require.
- Prepare Shared Cost analysis for assigned Projects and ensure cost recovery operations.
- Identify the gap of the shared cost and communicate with key contacts.
- Monitor exchange rates and identify action needed.
- Communicates the low burn rate activities to key contacts for appropriate actions.
- After closing of each month, reconciled Fund Balance
- Prepare the portfolio report on monthly basis and collect the budget holders? comments on that report. Highlight the major issues which need to close monitoring.
- Perform any other financial analysis; if required for business purpose.
- Prepare or review the details budget of a new cost proposal
- Prepare or review budget revision for existing assigned projects.
- Ensure that shared cost amount are budgeted to each proposal as appropriate.
- Review Agreement/IPIA/BAM whether it?s possible to meet up the requirement before final review of supervisor and signing of Management.
- Collect and review all required information and documents from budget Holders related to match spending
- Update match requirements and funding status based on committed and likely grant information for appropriate decision.
- Prepare Match fund report to consider the actual facts on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Comply and exercise the organizational values and culture.
- Help to promote rights, governance and gender related initiatives.
- Contribute GED planning in Finance and support its implementation.
- Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other subject under business/commerce discipline.
- 3 to 4 years? experience in a relevant field having relevant job responsibilities.
- Professional Qualification like CA / CMA will be added advantage
- Working experience of major institutional donors like USAID, EU, UN fund, DFAT, DERF etc.
- Proficiency in computer skills- Microsoft office application and Accounting software.
- Sound knowledge on Finance policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to understand and make changes on action of others through proper communication to manage the job functions better.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities, to act and decide promptly.
- Skill for the successful implementation of the Gender policy in the working environment.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate. In addition, CARE offers Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Life and Health Insurance, Working Mother Benefits etc.
Job Location: Coxs Bazar
Published On: 25 Sep, 2020 Salary: As per Org Rules
Source: Online Jobs
Application Deadline: 01 Oct, 2020
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply through CARE Bangladesh?s e-recruitment site:
Job date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 05:19:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!