এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance and Admin Manager
Job description: Job Context
Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organization. JCF is going to implement the Out of School Children Education Program, supported by the Bureau of Non-Formal Education (BNFE), Bangladesh. JCF is inviting applications for the position of Finance and Admin Manager from competent candidates.
- Regular update, periodical review and maintain books of accounts.
- Prepare fund transfer requests and cash flow management for the project.
- Make timely payment to vendors, consultants, and salaries to the staff.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization;
- Assist in the statutory audit and audit of financial report to donors and share a periodical report on audit observations and queries and take necessary action with the support from Director (Finance & Act) of JCF
- Prepare periodical internal and external financial reports (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and year-end procedures)
- Maintain spreadsheets showing spend against budget, monitor, analyze and present periodical control reports
- Ensure procurement as per the organizational policies
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets purchased with project funds, assuring all are in project accordance with procurement policies and laws of the land.
- Maintain and upgrade financial and payroll information systems.
- Assist in budgeting, reporting, monitoring, and compliance checking for the donor.
- Generate necessary report in prescribed formats for the donor as per the schedule
- Provide the respective program heads with an operating budget. Work to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and programmatic requirements.
- Periodic visit to the field office as and when required.
- Provide support to the program team and other stakeholders in the region on financial management in accordance with the statutory requirements of the laws of the land.
- Work at office
- Postgraduate in accounting/ Management
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- 3 years of relevant experience, of which at least 1 year should be at the mid-management level. Experience in the NGO sectors is necessary.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in English both oral and written are essential.
- Tk. 24,000/- per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the program
Location: Kushtia, Khulna
Job date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 08:49:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!