এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance and Administration Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- Duration: 01, May 2021 to 30, April 2022
- Reporting to: Emergency Response Representative
- Review partner accounting and finance management
- Regularly review transactions list & ledger of partners; check monthly/quarterly financial report prepared by partners.
- Regularly review accounts, supporting documents (e.g. vouchers, allocation of expenses) and procurement process documentation of partner organisation.
- Maintain petty cash account of Bangladesh office and report on weekly cash closure.
- Seek approval from ERR before releasing of any payment after evaluating that the expenditures are in line with the SOPs and local laws.
- Advise and support partner organisations in preparing budgets and financial reports, reviewing expenditures, analysing variance reports, and deciding on follow up measures.
- Conduct procurement compliance test and carry out spots check on partner and ensure rectify actions.
- Coordinate/provide formal and on-the job training for project & partner staff dealing with finance & personnel matters.
- Support Solidar Suisse team in financial aspects of project management
- Establish, maintain and monitor financial management systems, procedures and controls, ensuring these are compliant with Solidar Switzerland, donor and Government of Bangladesh requirements.
- Assist the Emergency Response Representative on standard financial analysis and other review findings on Project/s spending, variance, fund situation, project stage of completion, closing and reporting related issues etc.
- Preparation of analytical review of budget vs. expenses, exchange rate etc. and ensure to notify major issues to Emergency Response Representative immediately.
- Develop budgets for project proposals according to project needs and donor constraints.
- Prepare and review cost & no cost extensions of various projects request and ensure that budgetary tracking is developed to reflect and capture these amendments.
- To be responsible for the preparation of the annual organizational financial budget ensuring provision of sufficient resources and assets to attain organizational objectives.
- Keep track of the contractual agreements per individual project, time-frame and budget obligations and circulate this information to senior management on a regular basis.
- To ensure Solidar Suisse and partner staff are in compliance with the approved financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare high quality and timely financial reports, including budget narratives and analysis for internal and external audiences.
- Provide monthly standard accounting submissions to headquarters; plan and monitor cash flow requirements.
- Review and implementation of financial partner reports and ensure financial standards meet internal and external audit standards.
- To ensure annual audit compliance and facilitate internal and external audits conducted by HQ or donors.
- Management of admin and logistics related aspects of Solidar Suisse representation
- Ensure all admin and logistic needs of the team are met such as; vehicle, stationery, travel, etc.
- Ensure office operations are reflected in time and managed properly.
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by the Emergency Response Representative and /or determined by Solidar head office.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 year (s) of relevant work experience
- Strong partnership management capacity in emergency & development context
- Strong background in financial management of donor funded programs and knowledge of international accounting standards
- Experience of working with inter/multi-national agencies, and in-depth knowledge of NGO accounting, donor requirements and tendering process
- Thorough knowledge of provisions under national applicable laws
- Familiarity with various institutional requirements for possible statutory compliances
- Experience of training and facilitation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Outlook)
- Well organized, excellent attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, take initiative and solve problems
- Positive attitude, able to work in a team, and respect opinions of others
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external partners
- Good and active team member, with independence and well-structured mode of operation showing good judgement in recognising and setting priorities
- Ability to improve, innovate and solve problems
- Ability to act as coach and knowledge facilitator
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:46:44 GMT