এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance and Operations Director
Company: FHI 360
Job description: ATTN Manager: Please adjust the Job Description using this section ONLY. This Position Description will be used for posting the job on the career site.
ATTN Recruiter: Please delete these instructions before posting on the career site.
Manages, prepares, administers and directs the control of the budget for country offices. Manages the activities of the finance staff. Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to executive management team. Develops and manages internal financial audits. Develops formal reporting system to communicate results of audit activities to management and regulatory compliance agencies. Provides leadership and technical guidance for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) legislation. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Manages the operational and strategic functions of the finance department to ensure compliance and efficiency among country offices.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly financial reports regarding budgets- actual and forecast
- Provides recommendations and consuls with management on financial projects and compliances supporting country offices.
- Develops and implements process improvement plans for department to ensure financial controls and operational procedures.
- Participates and provides financial reporting for annual budget planning, audit reviews and assessments.
- Builds and trains staff on financial policies and procedures, GAAP practices and client relationships.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- * Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with accounting, financial controls and financial information systems. * Excellent oral and written communication skills. * Excellent and demonstrated organizational and presentation skills. * Excellent and demonstrated project management skills. * Ability to influence, motivates, and negotiates and work will with others.
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Works on problems of complex scope that require in depth evaluation of data and various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, for obtaining results.
- Decisions made generally affect company operations and may jeopardize overall business activities.
- Manages staff to meet departmental and organizational strategic goals.
- Accounts for the budget, procedures, and training of staff to achieve results.
- Develops and recommends solutions to management meet internal and external needs of the company.
- Typically reports to a Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent.
- Minimum of 8+ years finance management experience.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language.
- Prior work in a non-governmental organization (NGO).
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-50 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
- Personal Computer, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), e-mail, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, cell phones, PDAs and other hand held devices.
- Less than 10%
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a , professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
Job date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 07:13:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!