এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance Assistant
Company: Danish Refugee Council
Job description: The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), one of the world’s leading NGOs, with a focus on responding to displacement, have been registered in Bangladesh since 2013. In 2017, in response to the Rohingya influx, DRC launched an integrated program of support to the government in site management, shelter/NFI and protection. In 2018, DRC started implementing aid projects in support of the host communities most affected by the influx of refugees. As a key part of this, DRC opened a main office in Cox’s Bazar, and a support/liaison office in Dhaka.
To oversee the cash payments to the volunteers and beneficiaries who supports the programme activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Finance Assistant has responsibility to support Payments, receipts and disbursement of funds. He/she will provide support to the finance unit DRC country office and field offices.
- Assist during audit to retrieve all relevant documents for audit exercise.
- Assist others requiring information on transactions to retrieve relevant payment vouchers and documentation for their use.
- Registration of all paid vouchers on Dynamics on daily basis, as needed.
- Weekly Bank and cash Reconciliation.
- Writing of Cheques against the approved payment voucher.
- Payment of participants and other cash payments out of the office.
- Update daily Cash Register and reconcile cash and book balances.
- Maintain proper filing and easy retrieval of finance documentation.
- Perform Bank related activities (Collecting Bank Statements, collect office petty cash, etc.
- Conduct weekly and month end cash counts.
- Maintain petty cash with strong supervision from the finance team leader.
- Update & maintain manual cash book.
- Maintain optimum cash balances and advises the Finance Team Leader for cash replenishment.
- Ensure all documents are filed and stamped “PAID”.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor or line manager.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 1 Year of Experiences in similar role.
- Should be able to prepare and manage Tax related transactions.
- Working with an INGO is preferable.
- Basic excel skill is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, Commerce, Accounting, or Management.
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
- Fluent in English (both writing and spoken)
- Fluent in Bengali
ALL EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE DRC FIVE CORE COMPETENCIES
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values.
- Type of contract: National
- Employment Band: I
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Duty station: Cox’s Bazar
- Closing Date for Application: 12 April 2021
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent Working Environment and opportunity to Growth
- Various learning and development platforms
- Two bonus per year
- Relocation allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Leave Encashment
- Group life Insurance including Family.
- Dental and Optical benefits
APPLICATION PROCESS * Applications must be submitted through the mentioned link on the page by clicking on Apply Button.
- All applicants must send a cover letter along with an updated CV (we encourage CV no longer than four pages) in English.
- Mentioning three referees’ details of your present supervisor and HR along with past employment’s supervisor with CV.
Note: Applications sent by email will not be considered. In addition, DRC doesn’t charge any fee for any of its recruitment process & believes in equal opportunity in employment regardless.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website: www.drc.ngo.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 02:34:42 GMT