এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Project/Program: OKUP Nobojatra Skills Reintegration Project
- Probation Period: 3 months
- Reported to: Executive Director and FAC
- Grants Management
- Ensuring the internal control for processing the payment from cash and bank following the OKUP’s policy.
- Maintain cashbook, bank book, bank reconciliation, cheque register and understanding about the coding system and accounting record keeping system of OKUP.
- Ensuring the proper checking of bill, vouchers and payment of the field office following OKUP guideline.
- Managing and supporting the grants requirement and implementation for the partner organizations
- Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process
- Training budget holders, programme staff, system staff, procurement committee about the financial management and donor compliance so that they are trained about the procedure.
- Establishing a financial monitoring system to ensure the internal control over financial management.
- Sharing and updating management about the financial management on regular basis so that management can take effective decision on this.
- Ensuring Implementation of the agreed action on monitoring report and audit observation as per specific timeline.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the assets, cash and other financial instrument.
- Checking all third-party agreements with OKUP and advice management in time and to ensure payment timely so that relationship is not damaged.
- Ensuring adequate funds are available in bank accounts for Head office, field offices and partners in time to support smooth implementation of programme activities.
- Training programme team and finance team about the budget preparation and budget management following Concern systems and procedure.
- Review the donor budget for the implementation of the project and finalize the budget and submit
- Prepare the report for the respective projects and follow the timeline properly.
- Incorporate all feedback from the budget holders on the management accounts
- Working closely with the partners to have proper understanding about the management accounting.
- Preparing various analytical report for the field office and share with the field management team and so that it is helpful for decision-making.
- Monitoring the project areas and ensure effective system of compliance and monitoring
- Ensuring all payments comply with all relevant policies, taxations rules etc. and all payments are reviewed and processed accordingly.
- Ensuring cash and cheque payments and receipts are made in a timely way, with complete and accurate documentation, and in such a way as to provide professional and friendly customer service.
- Ensuring an up-to-date and in-depth knowledge and understanding about the forms, formats, policies, procedures and the deadlines for reporting to all the relevant authorities, proactively seeking relevant information.
- Ensure to implement the agreed audit and monitoring follow up
- Work at office
- Post-Graduate qualification/MBA in Accounting, Business or Finance and with Chartered Accountancy Course Complete/ Partly qualified will be given more preference
- Skills Required: Finance Management
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting, Finance Management
- Age 35 to 45 years
- At least 10 years’ experience including 5 years mid-senior level experience in a finance/ accounting role with national or international NGO and fund management.
- Experience in financial risk management.
- Experience of management supporting /monitoring /capacity building NGOs
- Proven experience of developing and facilitating training workshops for finance and non-finance managers.
- Effective organisation and analytical skills.
- Strong coordination, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proven record of meeting demanding deadlines.
- Computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office programmes such as Word and Excel as well accounting packages (Tally erp9) & other database competencies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Tk. 80000 (Monthly)
- Monthly salary is Including Bonus
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- As per organizational rules
Job date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 01:44:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!