ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance Manager-Budget, Reporting & Partnership Management Support
Company: Plan International
Job description: We believe in the power and potential of every child. This is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. Its girls who are most affected. Plan International’s new Global Strategy aims to transform the lives of 100 million girls by implementing an integrated programme and influence approach. We are dedicated and responsible to act on our and advance our organisational purpose- Advancing Children’s Rights and Equality for Girls demonstrate our commitments to stand for what is right.
Our people play multi-faceted roles and this is why we encourage to learn, grow and advance in a culture that values individual’s unique strengths and lay particular emphasis on developing, mentoring and training. We take pride in fostering an inclusive environment for our people with positive mind-set through continuous learning process. We recognise and value the diversity of our people, their different backgrounds and ways of thinking.
Plan International Bangladesh is looking for a Finance Manager (Budget, Reporting and Partnership Management) to lead the overall budget, financial report covering both sponsorship and grants programmes and projects and Partner support. The post holder monitors and analyses financial expenditure of programmes/projects of Plan International Bangladesh and assists the Head of Finance and CMTs on financial planning and decision making.
The role and scope
- Monitors the programme/ projects and functions wise expenditure against the country annual budget approx. 25 million dollars both for sponsorship and grants; but does not have a delegated authority for expenditure.
- Manages 6 – 8 direct reports. Among the direct reports, three to four will sit in other offices and be managed remotely.
- Champions and role models best practice in partnership brokering and collaboration, and ensure teams members build and demonstrate good partnership practice
- Prepares and consolidates country level budgets covering both sponsorship and grants funding, track and monitor financial performance of Plan Bangladesh and partner organizations and provide analysis of the same.
- Maintains continuous communication internally with Director Programme Management & Implementation, Grants Finance & Compliance Advisor, project managers, and other finance team (treasury); periodic communications with functions heads. Limited external communications: mostly with partner organizations on budget preparing and sometimes with NOs and auditors on specific queries on financial issues.
- Proactively takes stance in identifying and flagging slow financial performance and time lags related risks through continuous monitoring and trend analysis. Ensures accuracy and deadline in financial reporting leading to informed decision by management and effective donors’ relations.
- Represents Plan finance team in joint project planning, start-up workshop with partner and in consortium Project planning.
- Ensures financial reporting deadlines and donor compliances for assigned grants projects with the support of his/her team. Also work as Grants SME (subject matter expert) for SAP system. He/she is responsible for reviewing of annual/project budget for a thematic program area.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a dynamic team member who is competent in demonstrating the ability to work and manage complex financial systems and gathering relevant managerial experience and exposure in budgeting, financial performance monitoring of development project. Demonstrated ability to work and manage complex financial systems linked from field to global level; Extensive experience in financial management comprising both restricted and un-restricted funding mechanism involving complex donors and corporate regulations. Knowledge and working experiences on donor compliance on costing like AusAid, DFATD, SIDA, UN, DFID, EC, USAID etc. are essential requirement for this position. A master’s degree holder in accounting/finance/management with CA CC. with 6 years’ experience in relevant technical field in INGOs with 03 years managerial experience preferred.
About Plan International
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International envisages a world in which all children and young people realise their full potential, a vision now shared by the 193 Heads of State and Government who adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in September 2015.
Location: Bangladesh Country Office, Dhaka
Duration of contract: Fixed Term Position
Closing date: 26 October 2020
Only Bangladeshi nationals are eligible to apply
Please note that only applications and CVs written in English will be accepted.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy.
As an international child centred community development organisation, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realisation of children’s rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
Job date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 07:42:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!