এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance Manager (Second Chance Education Program)
Job description: Job Context
- RDRS Bangladesh, a reputed national NGO is inviting applications to fill the position of Finance officer for its “Second Chance Education (SCE)” Program; Sub-component 2.5, PEDP-4 under Bureau of Non-Formal Education (BNFE), Government of The People`s Republic of Bangladesh for immediate appointment.
- Project working area: Panchagarh, Sylhet, Habiganj and Moulvibazar.
- Financial Operation and control;
- Prepare all vouchers as per bills/invoices of expenses;
- Prepare cheque & handover to vendor & respective employee on prior consent of authority with necessary compliance;
- Perform all sorts of banking job (Money deposition & Withdrawal) and petty cash handling;
- Collect acknowledgement receipts from different party/staff and duly attach with the respective voucher;
- Ensure revenue stamp affix for acknowledgement receipt/bill voucher and Tax, VAT deducted as per GOB rules;
- Prepare and check employees monthly salary voucher and transfer to the bank with management approval;
- Process monthly utility, fuel and any other payment for project;
- Preparation of bill summery for different bills / vouchers;
- Ensure the necessary supporting documents (Bills/Invoices/memo etc.) are duly attached with voucher;
- Maintain all accounts related books and documents (Cash book, Ledger, Cheque register, procurement register etc.) in organize and proper sequential manner;
- Update all financial related information, correspondence in a regular basis;
- Typing and filling of financial documents in the respective files of Finance and Review and monitoring the budget with actual expenditure as regular basis;
- Prepare Budget Expenses Summery (BES) for compare the Expenditure trends with approve budget;
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Financial report and Budget Expenditure Report;
- Prepare all advance lists for monthly reporting to management;
- Prepare FF&E/IIR report /reconcile the FF&E items as per requirement;
- Prepare agreement for any contract with vendors / parties.
- Masters in Accounting/Finance from any recognized University. At least 05 years experience in relevant field in development sector.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Skills Required: Accounting, Accounting Software, Budgeting, Computer skills, Financial Reporting, MS Excel;
- Must have knowledge on Govt. Public Procurement Rules;
- Planning and financial management skills;
- Field level monitoring skill;
- Proficient in using MS Office and has relevant experience in computerized financial systems (specially ACCPAC or Tally) and flexibility to adapt new software applications
- High quality, timely, and efficient implementation of financial reporting activities.
Location: Sylhet – Dhaka
Job date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 05:22:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!